/bsdtar, Fast multi-format tape archiver
3.1.2nb1, Package name:
bsdtar-3.1.2nb1, Maintainer: joerg
The libarchive library contains routines for creating, reading from, and
writing to different streaming archive formats, e.g. most popular tar
and cpio formats. Additionally, libarchive supports writing to shar archives
and reading from ISO-9660 (CD-ROM) images.
This package contains bsdtar, a high-efficiency libarchive front-end which
is [almost] wholly compatible with the ubiquitous GNU tar. It supports
advanced features many other implementations do not.
For your convenience, the installed bsdtar binary will not be linked
to any pkgsrc-provided libraries.
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-07) Updated to version: bsdtar-3.1.2nb1
- (2015-01-17) Updated to version: bsdtar-3.1.2
- (2013-06-13) Updated to version: bsdtar-2.8.4nb1
- (2010-07-09) Updated to version: bsdtar-2.8.4
- (2010-03-16) Updated to version: bsdtar-2.8.3
- (2010-03-14) Updated to version: bsdtar-2.8.2
CVS history: (Expand)