/libzip, C library to manipulate zip archives
0.11.2, Package name:
libzip-0.11.2, Maintainer: wiz
libzip is a C library for reading, creating, and modifying zip
archives. Files can be added from data buffers, files, or compressed
data copied directly from other zip archives. Changes made without
closing the archive can be reverted. The API is documented by man
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-12-31) Updated to version: libzip-0.11.2
- (2013-04-28) Updated to version: libzip-0.11.1
- (2013-04-01) Updated to version: libzip-0.11
- (2012-03-20) Updated to version: libzip-0.10.1
- (2011-03-18) Updated to version: libzip-0.10
- (2010-02-01) Updated to version: libzip-0.9.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-12-31 12:07:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.11.2:
* Support querying/setting operating system and external attributes.
* For newly added files, set operating system to UNIX, permissions
to 0666 (0777 for directories).
* Fix bug when writing zip archives containing files bigger than 4GB.
| 2013-04-28 01:05:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.11.1:
* Fix bugs in zip_set_file_compression().
* Include Xcode build infrastructure.
| 2013-04-01 18:03:31 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 0.11:
* Added Zip64 support (large file support)
* Added UTF-8 support for file names, file comments, and archive comments
* Changed API for name and comment related functions for UTF-8 support
* Added zip_discard()
* Added ZIP_TRUNCATE for zip_open()
* Added zip_set_file_compression()
* Added API for accessing and modifying extra fields
* Improved API type consistency
* Use gcc4's visibility __attribute__
* More changes for Windows support
* Additional test cases
| 2012-12-12 11:43:31 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Take over maintainership.
| 2012-09-11 21:47:04 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (95) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2012-03-20 14:04:53 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.10.1.
* Fixed CVE-2012-1162
* Fixed CVE-2012-1163
| 2011-03-22 16:46:08 by Julio Merino | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Manually define BUILDLINK_INCDIRS so that lib/libzip/include/zipconf.h can
be found and included. This lets textproc/ebook-tools build.
| 2011-03-18 14:50:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Added zip_get_num_files(), deprecated zip_get_num_entries().
* Better windows support.
* Support for traditional PKWARE encryption added.
* Fix opening archives with more than 65535 entries.
* Fix some memory leaks.
* Fix cmake build and installation
* Fix memory leak in error case in zip_open()
* Fixed CVE-2011-0421 (no security implications though)
* More documentation.