/libzip, C library to manipulate zip archives
1.0.1nb1, Package name:
libzip-1.0.1nb1, Maintainer: wiz
libzip is a C library for reading, creating, and modifying zip
archives. Files can be added from data buffers, files, or compressed
data copied directly from other zip archives. Changes made without
closing the archive can be reverted. The API is documented by man
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: libzip-1.0.1nb1
- (2015-05-05) Updated to version: libzip-1.0.1
- (2015-05-03) Updated to version: libzip-1.0
- (2015-03-26) Updated to version: libzip-0.11.2nb1
- (2013-12-31) Updated to version: libzip-0.11.2
- (2013-04-28) Updated to version: libzip-0.11.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 01:56:27 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (93) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for archivers category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-04 23:10:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.0.1:
* Build fixes for Windows.
While here, bump ABI depends for the shlib major bump in the 1.0 release.
| 2015-05-03 14:11:42 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 1.0:
* Implemented an I/O abstraction layer.
* Added support for native Windows API for files.
* Added support for setting the last modification time for a file.
* Added a new type zip_error_t for errors.
* Added more typedefs for structs.
* Torrentzip support was removed.
* CVE-2015-2331 was fixed.
* Addressed all Coverity CIDs.
| 2015-03-26 10:30:01 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Avoid integer overflow. Addresses CVE-2015-2331.
Uses upstream patch.
| 2013-12-31 12:07:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.11.2:
* Support querying/setting operating system and external attributes.
* For newly added files, set operating system to UNIX, permissions
to 0666 (0777 for directories).
* Fix bug when writing zip archives containing files bigger than 4GB.
| 2013-04-28 01:05:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.11.1:
* Fix bugs in zip_set_file_compression().
* Include Xcode build infrastructure.
| 2013-04-01 18:03:31 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 0.11:
* Added Zip64 support (large file support)
* Added UTF-8 support for file names, file comments, and archive comments
* Changed API for name and comment related functions for UTF-8 support
* Added zip_discard()
* Added ZIP_TRUNCATE for zip_open()
* Added zip_set_file_compression()
* Added API for accessing and modifying extra fields
* Improved API type consistency
* Use gcc4's visibility __attribute__
* More changes for Windows support
* Additional test cases