/lzo, Portable lossless data compression library
2.10, Package name:
lzo-2.10, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
LZO is a portable lossless data compression library written in ANSI
C. It offers pretty fast compression and very fast decompression.
Decompression requires no memory.
In addition there are slower compression levels achieving a quite
competitive compression ratio while still decompressing at this
very high speed.
The LZO algorithms and implementations are copyrighted OpenSource
distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-05) Updated to version: lzo-2.10
- (2015-02-08) Updated to version: lzo-2.09
- (2014-06-29) Updated to version: lzo-2.08
- (2011-08-23) Updated to version: lzo-2.06
- (2011-04-24) Updated to version: lzo-2.05
- (2010-11-13) Updated to version: lzo-2.04
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-05 13:27:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated lzo to 2.10.
Changes in 2.10 (01 Mar 2017)
* Improve CMake build support.
* Add support for pkg-config.
* Do not redefine "snprintf" so that the examples build with MSVC 2015.
* Assorted cleanups.
| 2015-11-03 01:56:27 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (93) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for archivers category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-02-08 17:13:36 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.09:
Changes in 2.09 (04 Feb 2015)
* Work around gcc bug #64516 that could affect architectures like
armv4, armv5 and sparc.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-06-29 15:05:38 by Georg Schwarz | Files touched by this commit (1) |
delete non-existing ftp archive site
| 2012-09-11 21:47:04 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (95) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2011-08-23 13:59:00 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Some minor optimizations for big-endian architectures.
* Fixed overly strict malloc() misalignment check in examples.
| 2011-04-23 23:46:59 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Converted the configure system to non-recursive Automake.
* Applied some overdue speed optimizations for modern x86/x64 architectures
and current compilers like gcc 4.6 and MSVC 2010.