/ocaml-zip, OCaml library to manipulate ZIP/GZIP/JAR archives
1.06nb2, Package name:
ocaml-zip-1.06nb2, Maintainer: jaapb
This Objective Caml library provides easy access to compressed files in ZIP
and GZIP format, as well as to Java JAR files. It provides functions
for reading from and writing to compressed files in these formats.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-30) Updated to version: ocaml-zip-1.06nb2
- (2016-07-03) Updated to version: ocaml-zip-1.06nb1
- (2016-06-25) Updated to version: ocaml-zip-1.06
- (2016-05-05) Updated to version: ocaml-zip-1.05nb6
- (2015-08-07) Updated to version: ocaml-zip-1.05nb5
- (2015-06-30) Updated to version: ocaml-zip-1.05nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-30 12:17:03 by Jaap Boender | Files touched by this commit (89) | |
Recursive revbump associated with ocaml update to 4.04.
| 2016-07-07 08:27:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove obsolete patch (not in distinfo).
| 2016-07-03 12:20:21 by Jaap Boender | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2016-07-03 12:16:36 by Jaap Boender | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Removed superfluous patches and revbump
| 2016-06-25 16:01:34 by Jaap Boender | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated package to latest version (1.06) and made it compatible with
ocaml 4.03 and the latest framework version. Discussed on packages@ and
OK'd by jperkin.
- Switch to "safe string" mode. Some API functions that use to take
strings now take byte sequences instead. OCaml 4.02 or up is required.
- Update for OCaml 4.03.
- Avoid Zlib error when calling Gzip.output with length = 0.
- Improve support for ZIP files / ZIP file members greater than 2 Gbytes.
| 2016-05-05 13:27:47 by Jaap Boender | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Revbump associated with ocaml update. Also added patches to make package
compile with newest zlib/ocaml.
| 2016-02-03 13:57:14 by Jaap Boender | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Added buildlink3.mk file
| 2015-11-03 01:56:27 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (93) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for archivers category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.