/p5-Archive-Any-Lite, Simple CPAN package extractor
0.11, Package name:
p5-Archive-Any-Lite-0.11, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Archive::Any::Lite is a fork of Archive::Any. The main difference is this works
properly even when you fork(), and may require less memory to extract a tarball.
On the other hand, this isn't pluggable (this only supports file formats used in
the CPAN toolchains), and this doesn't check mime types (at least as of this
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-28) Updated to version: p5-Archive-Any-Lite-0.11
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Archive-Any-Lite-0.10nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Archive-Any-Lite-0.10nb1
- (2014-11-24) Updated to version: p5-Archive-Any-Lite-0.10
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Archive-Any-Lite-0.07nb3
- (2013-12-09) Updated to version: p5-Archive-Any-Lite-0.07nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-28 10:15:53 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.11
- improved tar extraction performance
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 01:56:27 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (93) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for archivers category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-20 16:07:34 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add following lines for make test
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-11-24 12:55:29 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.07 to 0.10
- added LICENSE file per RT#88571
- updated version requirements (reported by Paul Howarth).
- supported an optional hash reference for finer extraction control
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.