/chromaprint, Audio fingerprinting
1.4.2nb2, Package name:
chromaprint-1.4.2nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Chromaprint is the core component of the AcoustID project. It's a
client-side library that implements a custom algorithm for extracting
fingerprints from any audio source.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-25) Updated to version: chromaprint-1.4.2nb2
- (2017-01-18) Updated to version: chromaprint-1.4.2nb1
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: chromaprint-1.4.2
- (2016-12-19) Updated to version: chromaprint-1.4.1
- (2016-12-12) Updated to version: chromaprint-1.4
- (2016-08-17) Updated to version: chromaprint-1.3.2nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-24 22:54:52 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (18) |
revbump for ffmpeg3 buildlink3.mk addition of vaapi and vdpau.
It creates a noticeable change at least for mpv, which now
doesn't complain about --vo=vaapi or --vo=vdpau.
| 2017-01-17 00:45:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (103) |
Recursive bump for libvpx shlib major change.
| 2017-01-01 09:42:52 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated audio/chromaprint to 1.4.2
Version 1.4.2 -- December 28, 2016
- Fixed invalid memory access when decoding base64-encoded fingerprints.
- Removed unnecessary library dependencies libchromaprint to avoid
circular dependency problems with FFmpeg.
| 2016-12-19 09:45:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated chromaprint to 1.4.1.
Version 1.4.1 -- December 12, 2016
- Restored the -v/-version parameter for fpcalc that got accidentally removed \
- Fixed processing of some short audio files. They were ignored in 1.4.
- The DURATION field in the default output of fpcalc is now printed as an \
- Added missing version number to libchromaprint.pc.
- Mac OS X fpcalc builds are done with clang/libc++ and should work on 10.7+.
- Linux fpcalc builds are now fully static.
| 2016-12-12 11:15:13 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Updated chromaprint to 1.4.
Switch to ffmpeg3.
Version 1.4 -- December 3, 2016
- Fully streaming audio processing without any post-processing step for the \
- Many performance optimizations. Especially when processing long streams, \
operations should be faster and use less memory.
- C++11 compiler is now required for building the library.
- The public C API now uses standard fixed-size int types from stdint.h (breaks \
- All code written for the library is now distributed under the MIT license.
- Kiss FFT is now included with the library and automatically used if no other \
FFT library is found.
- Added support for using the FFTW3F version of FFTW3.
- Boost is no longer used.
| 2016-08-17 02:06:47 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (102) |
Recursive revbump from multimedia/libvpx uppdate
| 2016-07-21 14:22:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated chromaprint to 1.3.2.
Version 1.3.2 -- July 9, 2016
- Fixed crash on an invalid audio file that FFmpeg could not decode.
- Fixed build on Ubuntu 14.04 with libav.
| 2016-02-11 15:16:03 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Bump ABI depends for chromaprint shlib version bump.
Bump PKGREVISIONs of all packages using it.