/cmus, Cmus is a small, fast and powerful text mode music player
2.7.1nb6, Package name:
cmus-2.7.1nb6, Maintainer: ahoka
CMus is a small and fast music player using the ncurses library.
CMus has vi-style command interface, e.g. searching using '/' or
'?' and adding files to playlist ':add ~/foo.ogg'.
* Plays FLAC, OGG, MP3, MP4, AAC, WAV, WV and modules
* MP3 and Ogg streaming (Shoutcast/Icecast)
* WinAmp / XMMS keys "zxcvb"
* Can be controlled via UNIX socket
* Customizable colors
* Nice vi-style interface with tabulator expansion
* Background playlist loading
* Track metadata database makes adding files to playlist very fast.
* Album/artist modes. Playing within one album or artist.
* Powerful playlist filters
* Can run external commands for the currently selected files
* Directory browser
* Supports 256 colors
* Play Queue
* Dynamic Keybinding
* Easy to use directory browser
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: flac, libao, mad, modplug, opus, vorbis
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-25) Updated to version: cmus-2.7.1nb6
- (2017-01-22) Updated to version: cmus-2.7.1nb5
- (2017-01-18) Updated to version: cmus-2.7.1nb4
- (2016-09-14) Updated to version: cmus-2.7.1nb3
- (2016-08-17) Updated to version: cmus-2.7.1nb2
- (2016-08-05) Updated to version: cmus-2.7.1nb1
CVS history: (Expand)