/gst-plugins0.10-spc, Open source multimedia framework - spc plugin
0.10.23nb2, Package name:
gst-plugins0.10-spc-0.10.23nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GStreamer is a library that allows the construction of graphs of
media-handling components, ranging from simple Ogg/Vorbis playback to
complex audio (mixing) and video (non-linear editing) processing.
Applications can take advantage of advances in codec and filter technology
transparently. Developers can add new codecs and filters by writing a
simple plugin with a clean, generic interface.
GStreamer is released under the LGPL.
This package is part of the 'ugly' plugins for GStreamer. It provides the
spcdec plugin, which allows playback of SNES SPC audio files.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-spc-0.10.23nb2
- (2012-03-03) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-spc-0.10.23nb1
- (2012-02-28) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-spc-0.10.23
- (2012-02-06) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-spc-0.10.22nb1
- (2011-05-18) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-spc-0.10.22
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-spc-0.10.21nb1
CVS history: (Expand)