/libdiscid, Library for creating MusicBrainz DiscIDs
0.6.2, Package name:
libdiscid-0.6.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
libdiscid is a library for creating MusicBrainz DiscIDs from audio CDs.
It reads a CD's table of contents (TOC) and generates an identifier which
can be used to lookup the CD at MusicBrainz (http://musicbrainz.org).
Additionally, it provides a submission URL for adding the DiscID to
The interface of this library is new, but the DiscID algorithm and the
operating system dependent CD-ROM/DVD-ROM access code have been ported
from libmusicbrainz version 2.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-30) Updated to version: libdiscid-0.6.2
- (2014-11-22) Updated to version: libdiscid-0.6.1
- (2013-06-16) Updated to version: libdiscid-0.5.0
- (2009-07-08) Updated to version: libdiscid-0.2.2
- (2006-10-13) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version libdiscid-0.1.0 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-30 13:16:17 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated audio/libdiscid to 0.6.2
- ISRC and MCN support on BSD
- LIB-60: fix make check for default device on generic/unknown platform
- make Doxygen output reproducible (no timestamps)
- remove newline for Linux device "1" from proc
| 2015-01-01 09:23:53 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Instead of an ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM declaration listing all the major
platforms, just leave it off. If this doesn't build on IRIX, OSF/1, or
whatever and anyone actually cares about testing and documenting that,
add BROKEN_ON_PLATFORM or NOT_FOR_PLATFORM as appropriate.
| 2014-11-21 23:59:47 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
- delete patch-ab, NetBSD support improved since 0.5.1
- Update 0.5.0 to 0.6.1
- LIB-59: windows: fix bug preventing ISRC reads
- LIB-41: add discid_get_troc_string() for fuzzy toc lookup
- LIB-54: add libmusicbrainz example with fuzzy toc lookup
- LIB-43: windows: the default drive is the first cd drive letter
- LIB-45: Linux/BSD/Solaris: try several possible default device names
- LIB-28: Mac: allow drive numbers as devices, default now "1"
- LIB-55, LIB-56: allow drive numbers for Windows and Linux
- LIB-53: discid_get_submission_url() returns the new NGS url
currently no functional change, the old url was redirected
- LIB-52: more validation for parameters of discid_put()
- LIB-48: assert successful read/put when API is used
- the discisrc example prints the name of the device usedp
- LIB-51: fix ISRC reading on Mac OS X again
- LIB-50: fix segfault in mb_disc_load_toc on Solaris
- LIB-26: add a better test suite, including valgrind memcheck target
- print time information in the discid example
- LIB-40: discid_get_webservice_url() (web service version 1) is deprecated
please use libmusicbrainz to gather metadata by disc ID
- LIB-7: rewrote data track handling, releases with multiple data tracks
This also fixes LIB-18 (no ID for DVDs) and LIB-9 (PS/PS2 CDs)
- LIB-44: fix invalid disc IDs on first read of multi-session discs
- LIB-37: Autotools optimization (non-recursive build etc.)
- LIB-42: remove Windows 9x platform code
- renamed openbsd platform code to netbsd, still used by both.
| 2013-06-16 11:58:48 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 0.5.0. Changes:
- Read ISRCs and MCNs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Add read_sparse() for faster reading again
- Added Solaris, OpenBSD and kFreeBSD support.
| 2012-09-12 02:24:46 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (110) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2011-03-27 09:28:25 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* allow to build on DragonFly too, treat same as FreeBSD.
| 2009-09-20 23:40:37 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (1) |
libdiscid works on FreeBSD, too
| 2009-07-08 18:07:20 by Matthias Drochner | Files touched by this commit (1) |