/musicpd, Remote controllable audio player
0.20.6, Package name:
musicpd-0.20.6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Music Player Daemon allows remote access for playing music (MP3s, Ogg
Vorbis files, Flacs and AAC files) and managing playlists. It is
designed for integrating a computer into a stereo system that provides
control for music playback over a local network. It is also makes a
great desktop music player, especially if you're a console junkie,
like frontend options, or restart X often.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: audiofile, curl, faad, flac, id3, inet6, libao, musepack, vorbis
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-13) Updated to version: musicpd-0.20.6
- (2017-02-27) Updated to version: musicpd-0.20.5
- (2017-02-25) Updated to version: musicpd-0.20.4nb3
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: musicpd-0.20.4nb2
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: musicpd-0.20.4nb1
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: musicpd-0.20.4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-12 21:22:50 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated musicpd to 0.20.6.
ver 0.20.6 (2017/03/10)
- curl: fix headers after HTTP redirect to Shoutcast server
- ffmpeg: re-enable as fallback
- mpcdec: fix crash (division by zero) after seeking
- sidplay: make compatible with libsidplayfp < 1.8
* fix stream tags after automatic song change
* workaround for GCC 4.9.4 / libstdc++ bug (build failure)
| 2017-02-27 11:46:01 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated musicpd to 0.20.5.
ver 0.20.5 (2017/02/20)
- id3: fix memory leak on corrupt ID3 tags
- sidplay: don't require libsidutils when building with libsidplayfp
- httpd: fix two buffer overflows in IcyMetaData length calculation
- alsa: fix crash bug
| 2017-02-24 22:54:52 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (18) |
revbump for ffmpeg3 buildlink3.mk addition of vaapi and vdpau.
It creates a noticeable change at least for mpv, which now
doesn't complain about --vo=vaapi or --vo=vdpau.
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2017-02-05 19:51:59 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated musicpd to 0.20.4.
ver 0.20.4 (2017/02/01)
- nfs: fix freeze after reconnect
- sndio: work around a libroar C++ incompatibility
* workaround for GCC 4.9 "constexpr" bug
* fix FreeBSD build failure
ver 0.20.3 (2017/01/25)
- "playlistadd" creates new playlist if it does not exist, as documented
- proxy: fix error "terminate called after throwing ..."
- proxy: make connect errors during startup non-fatal
- upnp: fix premature expiry
* replay gain: don't reset ReplayGain levels when unpausing playback
* silence surround channels when converting from stereo
* use shortcuts such as "dsd64" in log messages
| 2017-01-21 21:06:55 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (157) |
Recursive revbump from audio/pulseaudio-10.0
| 2017-01-17 00:45:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (103) |
Recursive bump for libvpx shlib major change.