/p5-MP3-Tag, This is a perl module to read/write tags of mp3-files
1.13nb5, Package name:
p5-MP3-Tag-1.13nb5, Maintainer: damon
This is a perl module to read/write ID3v1, ID3v1.1 and ID3v2.3
tags of mp3-files. (Other tags hopefully to follow).
In the directory examples, you find 2 examples, how to use
the module. You can also read the documentation of this
More information about this project, new releases and so on, can
be found at:
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MP3-Tag-1.13nb5
- (2013-12-09) Updated to version: p5-MP3-Tag-1.13nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-MP3-Tag-1.13nb3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-MP3-Tag-1.13nb2
- (2011-09-05) Updated to version: p5-MP3-Tag-1.13nb1
- (2011-08-06) Updated to version: p5-MP3-Tag-1.13
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-12-09 15:17:56 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (238) | |
Fix/Update DEPENDS paterns for perl CORE modules, with some trivial fixes.
Bump PKGREVISION for runtime dependency pattern changed packages.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-03 01:48:16 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (190) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-09-04 22:45:33 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
switch to REPLACE_PERL per Joerg's request
| 2011-09-04 06:58:58 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
CHECK_INTERPRETER_SKIP - this package has #!/usr/bin/perl on a .pm file
it installs, which AFAIK is pointless and therefore harmless.
| 2011-08-06 15:02:33 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Apply patches from Ian:
* ID3v2:add section BUGS with explanation of how we treat v2.4 frames.
extract MP3 start bytes even if ID3v2 tag is present.
recognize MP3 MIME type by start bytes
* Tag.pm:document mime_Pretype(), mime_type().
New optional arguments to mime_Pretype(), mime_type().
ID3v2 genre tag with value "Blues" or "(0)" could not be set
(thanks to Eric Benson for analysis).
* ID3v2_Data.pod: rename s/-/_/ - cygwin buggy, fails manifying
- this was BS, the problem is elsewhere
* mp3info2: state another time that COMM(eng)[lyrics] is a non-standard place