/pulseaudio, Sound server for POSIX and Win32 systems
9.0nb1, Package name:
pulseaudio-9.0nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
PulseAudio is a sound server for POSIX and Win32 systems. A sound server is
basically a proxy for your sound applications. It allows you to do advanced
operations on your sound data as it passes between your application and your
hardware. Things like transferring the audio to a different machine, changing
the sample format or channel count and mixing several sounds into one are
easily achieved using a sound server.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: avahi, x11
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-31) Updated to version: pulseaudio-9.0nb1
- (2016-08-05) Updated to version: pulseaudio-9.0
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: pulseaudio-8.0nb2
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: pulseaudio-8.0nb1
- (2016-01-23) Updated to version: pulseaudio-8.0
- (2016-01-06) Updated to version: pulseaudio-7.1nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-03 22:57:47 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (1) |
audio/pulseaudio: Disable building on DragonFly
PulseAudio builds on DragonFly but doesn't function correctly (one
core spins at 100% and sound still doesn't work. PA has been banished
from DPorts, so follow suit here.
| 2016-11-12 01:50:19 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Test for clang with "!empty(PKGSRC_COMPILER:Mclang)"
Avoids failure to notice clang (and use tls workaround) when
PKGSRC_COMPILER is "ccache clang" or similar. Resolves build failure;
binary should be unchanged if it built before.
| 2016-10-30 13:10:50 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Remove libsamplerate dependency. Bump PKGREVISION.
From the 6.0 release notes \
(https://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/P … Notes/6.0/):
The libsamplerate based resamplers are now deprecated, because they
offer no particular advantage over speex. Packagers can drop the
dependency to libsamplerate, unless they specifically want to keep
enabling the libsamplerate based resamplers for some reason.
| 2016-09-04 20:33:04 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (1) |
pulseaudio: require gcc 4.8.
configure tests if --std=gnu11 works, gcc 4.5.3 (netbsd-6.1.5) does not pass
| 2016-08-15 11:26:20 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build on Darwin/clang.
| 2016-08-06 17:56:50 by Richard PALO | Files touched by this commit (3) |
SunOS needs c99 and at the same time add option for 'fftw' enabling the use
of the Discrete Fourier Transforms library.
| 2016-08-04 18:45:56 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update to 9.0
Changes at a glance:
* Automatic routing improvements
* Beamforming and various other new features in the WebRTC echo canceller
* Various improvements in module-role-cork and module-role-ducking
* LFE remixing disabled by default
* memfd-backed shared memory transport
* Support for sample rates up to 384 kHz
* webrtc-audio-processing dependency minimum version bumped to 0.2
* Changed the C standard from C99 to C11.
Detailed change log:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Softwar … /Notes/9.0
Ahmed S. Darwish
Alexander E. Patrakov
Barun Kumar Singh
Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia
Sachin Kumar Chauhan
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update