/pulseaudio, Sound server for POSIX and Win32 systems
7.1, Package name:
pulseaudio-7.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
PulseAudio is a sound server for POSIX and Win32 systems. A sound server is
basically a proxy for your sound applications. It allows you to do advanced
operations on your sound data as it passes between your application and your
hardware. Things like transferring the audio to a different machine, changing
the sample format or channel count and mixing several sounds into one are
easily achieved using a sound server.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: avahi, x11
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-02) Updated to version: pulseaudio-7.1
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: pulseaudio-7.0
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: pulseaudio-6.0nb1
- (2015-02-22) Updated to version: pulseaudio-6.0
- (2015-02-06) Updated to version: pulseaudio-5.0nb3
- (2014-08-07) Updated to version: pulseaudio-5.0nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-02 14:40:41 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.1
Since we had a couple of annoying bugs in 7.0, we thought it'd be a
good idea to do a 7.1 to address those.
Changes at a glance:
* Fix a crasher when using srbchannel
* Fix a build system typo that caused symlinks to turn up in /
* Make Xonar cards work better
* Other minor bug fixes and improvements
| 2015-09-25 16:37:27 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update to 7.0
Changes at a glance:
* LFE channel synthesis with low-pass filtering
* New libsoxr based resamplers
* Socket activation support for TCP
* The "srbchannel" IPC mechanism enabled by default
* More flexible jack detection support when using UCM
* Exiting due to SIGTERM isn't considered a failure
* Better support for Creative SoundBlaster Omni Surround 5.1
| 2015-04-25 16:20:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (495) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories a through f.
| 2015-04-19 08:42:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Wrap libtool arguments (instead of cxx) and do it for all pulseaudio users
instead of only qt5-qtmultimedia.
Fixes build failures in qt5-qtmultimedia users like kid3.
Suggested by joerg.
| 2015-03-16 15:57:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix build on SunOS, catch up with latest API.
| 2015-03-01 00:41:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Use NEON intrinsics in Clang to avoid the unsupported assembler
modifiers. It is beyond common sense why pulseaudio devs considered the
mechanical conversion to inline asm an improvement...
| 2015-02-26 00:40:35 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix git spam in different way.
Previous fix by tnn@ requires devel/gettext-tools.
It is too heavy.
| 2015-02-25 13:27:14 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
fix "git: command not found" spam during build