/twolame, Optimised MPEG Audio Layer 2 (MP2) encoder based on tooLAME
0.3.13, Package name:
twolame-0.3.13, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
TwoLAME is an optimised MPEG Audio Layer 2 (MP2) encoder based on
tooLAME by Mike Cheng, which in turn is based upon the ISO dist10
code and portions of LAME.
Features added to TwoLAME:
* Fully thread-safe
* Static and shared library (libtwolame)
* API very similar to LAME's (for easy porting)
* Frontend supports wider range of input files (using libsndfile)
* automake/libtool/pkgconfig based build system
* C99 compliant
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2011-02-05) Updated to version: twolame-0.3.13
- (2009-02-21) Updated to version: twolame-0.3.12nb1
- (2009-01-27) Updated to version: twolame-0.3.12
- (2007-01-07) Updated to version: twolame-0.3.7nb1
- (2006-05-21) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version twolame-0.3.7 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-04-20 14:10:35 by Niclas Rosenvik | Files touched by this commit (138) |
Set LICENSE for a lot of audio packages.
| 2015-11-03 02:12:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (409) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for audio category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-03 01:48:16 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (190) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-07 03:54:16 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (473) |
Set BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS correctly (with +=, not ?=)
It turns out there were a lot of these.
| 2011-02-05 14:32:45 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.3.13.
Version 0.3.13 (2010-01-21)
- Fixed documentation location (--docdir in configure)
* thanks to Chris Mayo for patch
- Moved source code control to Github
- Improvements to build system
- Updated to autoconf 2.60, libtool 2.2, automake 1.10 and Doxygen 1.7.3
- Fix problem with 'extern inline' by changing them to 'static inline'
- Wrote perl script to test output of the frontend
- Changed all debugging messages, writing to stdout to write to stderr
- Removed calls to exit() from libtwolame.
- Added --non-copyright option (which is enabled by default)
- Fix for bad copy/paste of variable assignment.
- Manpage correction
- Changed fopen() options to wb to fix Windows
| 2009-06-14 19:32:26 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (250) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-03-20 20:25:55 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1252) |
Simply and speed up buildlink3.mk files and processing.
This changes the buildlink3.mk files to use an include guard for the
recursive include. The use of BUILDLINK_DEPTH, BUILDLINK_DEPENDS,
BUILDLINK_PACKAGES and BUILDLINK_ORDER is handled by a single new
variable BUILDLINK_TREE. Each buildlink3.mk file adds a pair of
enter/exit marker, which can be used to reconstruct the tree and
to determine first level includes. Avoiding := for large variables
(BUILDLINK_ORDER) speeds up parse time as += has linear complexity.
The include guard reduces system time by avoiding reading files over and
over again. For complex packages this reduces both %user and %sys time to
half of the former time.
| 2009-02-21 14:22:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (20) |
PKGREVISION bump for libsndfile ABI depends bump.