/xcdplayer, CD player for X
2.2nb6, Package name:
xcdplayer-2.2nb6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
XCdplayer is a graphical user interface for controlling the CD-ROM
drive under the X Window System. It provides visual feedback and
gives the user facilities for mode selection, device control,
scanning, and programming.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-05-03) Updated to version: xcdplayer-2.2nb6
- (2011-09-05) Updated to version: xcdplayer-2.2nb5
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: xcdplayer-2.2nb4
- (2006-08-12) Updated to version: xcdplayer-2.2nb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: xcdplayer-2.2nb2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version xcdplayer-2.2nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-04-20 14:10:35 by Niclas Rosenvik | Files touched by this commit (138) |
Set LICENSE for a lot of audio packages.
| 2015-11-03 02:12:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (409) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for audio category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-01-01 10:09:15 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Use BROKEN_EXCEPT_ON_PLATFORM. This package comes only with cdrom code
for Solaris and IRIX; we ship cdrom code for BSD, so theoretically we
could also ship cdrom code for other platforms if anyone wanted to get
it working. Hence, report it broken on those platforms instead of
| 2012-10-03 01:48:16 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (190) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-06-02 22:00:50 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Call time() correctly; fixes netbsd-5 build.
| 2012-05-03 11:55:33 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Drop dependency on libXp (from Imake)
* libXp was used by Xaw8, but it had been obsolated, and in pkgsrc,
x11/libXaw/buildlink3.mk had been switched to pick up Xaw7 by default.
* With x11/xorg-cf-files, libXp was offered with XawClientLibs,
but updated to 1.0.4, it was removed.
* And pkgsrc had been switched to use always xorg-cf-files and imake from pkgsrc,
so all platforms should not require libXp from libXaw with Imake.
| 2011-09-12 08:50:00 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix mismatched return statements, which clang dislikes
| 2011-09-05 00:05:39 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (8) |
Fix void main, caught by clang.
While here, fix other problems caught by gcc:
- casting malloc instead of including <stdlib.h>
- casting calloc instead of including <stdlib.h>
- failing to include <time.h> with bad consequences for -current.
PKGREVISION -> 5.