/skampi, MPI (Message Passing Interface) benchmarks
220.127.116.115, Package name:
skampi-18.104.22.1685, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The SKaMPI-Benchmark is a suite of tests designed to measure the performance
of MPI. MPI (Message Passing Interface) is a machine independent standard to
provide an efficient interface to message passing libraries of different
parallel machines. The goal of SKaMPI is to create a database to illustrate
the performance of these different MPI implementations. This database should
1. Decide how to implement portable and efficient MPI programs.
2. Predict the performance of MPI programs.
3. Describe supercomputers in terms of MPI.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2009-12-13) Updated to version: skampi-22.214.171.1245
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: skampi-4.0.1nb3
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version skampi-4.0.1nb2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)