/boolean, GDSII viewer/editor + (boolean) operations on sets of 2d polygons
6.99nb27, Package name:
boolean-6.99nb27, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The program is a viewer and editor for:
-GDSII files, KEY files (own made extended GDSII in ascii format) and
DAVID MANN files (flash format for mask plotting)
-It allows to draw primitives on a chosen layer, and to manipulate them.
-stack oriented tools allows zooming while drawing new primitives and
editing them. This also makes it possible to draw extremely accurate.
-primitives on the layers or/can be transparent colors and fill patterns
can be set on a layer basis
-drawing order of layers can be changed
-a hiearchy of pictures, named structures, can be handled and manipulated
-saving as a bitmap and other formats.
-adding user defined properties to primitives
-boolean OR AND EXOR A-B B-A
-positive and negative process offset
-circle recognition in polygon and polyline data.
-move copy delete etc.
-transformations (scaling , rotation , moving)
-flatten the hiearchy of the drawing
-drivers for CNC (laser and milling machinery)
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: boolean-6.99nb27
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: boolean-6.99nb26
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: boolean-6.99nb25
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: boolean-6.99nb24
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: boolean-6.99nb23
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: boolean-6.99nb22
CVS history: (Expand)