/felt, Free system for introductory level finite element analysis
3.05nb5, Package name:
felt-3.05nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
FElt is a free system for introductory level finite element
analysis. It is primarily intended as a teaching tool for introductory
type courses in finite elements - probably in the
mechanical/structural/civil fields. In a command line environment,
FElt uses an intuitive, straightforward input syntax to describe
problems. It also includes a graphical user interface for workstations
that allows the user to set-up, solve and post-process the problem in
a single CAD-like environment.
From the end-user point of view, FElt consists of six programs: felt,
burlap, velvet, corduroy, patchwork, and yardstick. felt is the basic
command-line application; burlap is an interactive Matlab-like
environment for scripting your own elements and analyses; velvet is
the primary GUI interface into the bulk of the functionality in FElt;
corduroy is command-line program for automatic element generation;
patchwork is a command-line application for file format conversion to
and from the FElt syntax; and yardstick is a simple program for
problem scaling and unit conversion.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-15) Updated to version: felt-3.05nb5
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2009-05-20) Updated to version: felt-3.05nb4
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: felt-3.05nb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: felt-3.05nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-12-29 05:54:40 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (61) |
| 2015-11-03 01:21:20 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (58) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for cad category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to eagle/distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-14 22:17:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (54) |
Switch from x11/Xaw3d to newer x11/libXaw3d.
Adapt some packages so they build with that.
Bump their PKGREVISIONs.
| 2015-07-04 18:18:44 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (222) |
Remove USE_X11BASE and X11PREFIX.
| 2014-04-19 16:53:00 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix readline use. Add missing include while here.
| 2013-07-15 04:02:29 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (177) |
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" with USE_GNU_READLINE=yes
are replaced with .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk", and
USE_GNU_READLINE are removed,
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" without USE_GNU_READLINE
are replaced with .include "../../mk/readline.buildlink3.mk".
| 2013-04-01 11:29:38 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (2) |
| 2013-01-15 17:21:37 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Clean up libXaw handling. [1/2]
- remove LIBXAW variable. It is handled by buildlink3.mk now
- simplify patches and Makefile in packages using libXaw
- in some cases force use of Xaw3d (won't build with Xaw)
- replace some directly included of x11/Xaw3d with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
In next part:
- replace more includes with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk