/bitchbot, Bitchbot is a perl-based IRC bot
1.0.2nb5, Package name:
bitchbot-1.0.2nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Bitchbot is a GPL'ed perl-based IRC bot coded mainly for #gloom on
irc.edgeirc.net. The bot has a wide variety of useful and useless
features, to name a few:
* factoids (bits of information about things)
* Game server query support for all popular FPS titles
(using qstat, www.qstat.org)
* Message system for leaving short notes for people who are offline.
* Configurable access list to allow users to manipulate certain features.
* Channel operator commands
(limited use; bitchbot wasn't designed to be a chanbot)
* Last seen nickname to find out when a user was last on the channel.
* Vote and poll on user defined topics.
* Channel statistics (if your server can handle the horrible memory leaks)
* Support for the cyborgizer and techifier toys from www.brunching.com.
* A ton of other stuff you'll find from looking at the command reference.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: bitchbot-1.0.2nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: bitchbot-1.0.2nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: bitchbot-1.0.2nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: bitchbot-1.0.2nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: bitchbot-1.0.2nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version bitchbot-1.0.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-03 02:20:26 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (119) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for chat category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these /distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-03 02:02:47 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (131) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.