/bsflite, Lightweight AIM client for the command line
0.85, Package name:
bsflite-0.85, Maintainer: bsflite
From the BSFlite homepage:
BSFlite is a rather small and "minimalistic" client for AOL(R)'s Instant
Messenger(TM) service. Instead of having a full screen console interface,
BSFlite employs a command shell interface that allows your fingers to
do all of the work without needlessly sifting through windows.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2010-09-11) Updated to version: bsflite-0.85
- (2008-10-20) Updated to version: bsflite-0.84
- (2008-02-02) Updated to version: bsflite-0.83
- (2008-01-20) Updated to version: bsflite-0.83
- (2006-11-23) Updated to version: bsflite-0.82
- (2006-03-08) Updated to version: bsflite-0.81p2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:20:26 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (119) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for chat category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these /distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-03 02:02:47 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (131) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2010-09-10 23:22:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.85, provided by Claudio Leite in PR 43864.
0.85 - 9/10/2010
* Pretends to be iChat instead of an old version of AIM,
due to AIM blocking older clients
* Please note that bsflite is no longer in active development.
Any updates at this point will be minor. Since I do not use
AIM myself these days I am interested in finding somebody
interested in taking over bsflite development.
| 2009-06-14 19:37:52 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (99) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-10-20 09:48:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.84, provided by Claudio Leite in PR 39771:
0.84 - 10/19/2008
* Removed rate limit warning messages
* Added missing proxy information to manual page
* Fixed bug introduced in 0.83 where DOS/Win32 did not get any input
* Makefile now properly uses 'make -C' for building subdirectories
* miscellaneous DJGPP cleanups
| 2008-01-20 09:12:37 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update bsflite to 0.83.
Based on patch provided by Claudio Leite in PR 37602.
Regen patch-ab and add DESTDIR support.
0.83 - 12/12/2007
* Log to a single file (option "single_log")
To review, use the command "lg"
* Added BeOS (R5) support.
* Ported to AmigaOS w/ GeekGadgets.
* Added 'v' command to set/unset invisible status.
* Fixed a mysterious bug where buddies would sign off repeatedly
| 2007-02-22 20:01:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (134) | |
pkglint cleanup; update HOMEPAGE/MASTER_SITES.
| 2006-11-23 01:54:01 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update bsflite to 0.82, provided by Claudio Leite in PR 35095.
0.82 - 11/07/2006
* Added port to Watcom C for Win32, which exposed a bug
in how I implemented callbacks (fixed).
* Fixed small bug where idle time was interpreted as
an away message for certain users.
* Inserts newline if user's away message is blank.
* Added R! command to manually reconnect.
* Added auto_reconnect config option.
* Cleans up after itself on quit.
(i.e. no more memory leaks on exit)
Added imcomm_delete_handle() and imcomm_delete_handle_now().
* Added 'idletime' config option to set when bsflite considers
the user to be idle. (thanks to Dan Ponte for the patch)
* Changed 'll' to 'L,' which is an expansion alias like 'I'
and 'r.' 'll' still works.
* Created an actual manpage.
* Code cleanup: rewrote input.c using callbacks.
wrote a new config file parser.
* Profile display now includes idle time if user is in buddy list.
* Changed character set on profile & away messages to iso-8859-1
* Many improvements to color support, including Windows support.
Can now be turned on and off via config directive 'colors'
* Buddies are now marked offline in the log files when quitting bsflite.
* Display version information when bsflite starts
* Fixed bugs when displaying logs containing newlines