/irssi, Secure and modular IRC client with text mode user interface
0.8.19, Package name:
irssi-0.8.19, Maintainer: maya
Irssi is a modular IRC client that currently has only text mode user
interface, but 80-90% of the code isn't text mode specific, so other UIs
could be created pretty easily. Also, Irssi isn't really even IRC specific
anymore, there's already a working SILC module available. Support for other
protocols like ICQ could be created some day too.
Required to run:
] Package options
: inet6, ssl
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-15) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.19
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.17nb3
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.17nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.17nb1
- (2015-01-07) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.17
- (2014-06-08) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.16
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-14 23:10:35 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update irssi to 0.8.19
v0.8.19 2016-03-23 The Irssi team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fixed regression when joining and parting channels on IRCnet (#435)
- Fixed SASL EXTERNAL (#432)
- Fixed regression when not using SASL (#438)
- Fixed incorrect SSL disconnects when using SSL from modules/scripts
- Fixed regression where proxy_string could not be configured or
certain file transfers could not be accepted (#445)
- Fixed storing layout of !channels (#183)
- Fixed restoration of bracketed paste mode on quit (#449)
- Make the usage of meta-O for cursor keys configurable with
/set term_appkey_mode off
v0.8.18 2016-02-13 The Irssi team <email@example.com>
* Modules will now require to define a
void MODULENAME ## _abicheck(int *version)
method to ensure that they are compiled against the correct Irssi
* The signature of "message private" has been changed to
5: server, message, nick, address, target
in order to support "self messages". Module authors should
implement this change if they are using this signal.
* Removing networks will now remove all attached servers and channels
* The proxy module now has an /irssiproxy command.
* sb_search has been moved to scripts.irssi.org
* WIN32 has been completely removed (it had not been working and is
lacking a maintainer.)
* Garbage Collection support has been removed. This will hardly have any
effect for anyone given that it has been unsupported for several years.
+ CAP SASL PLAIN login is now supported natively.
+ Paste bracket markers can be requested from terminal with
/set paste_use_bracketed_mode on
+ "Self messages" generated by some bouncers can now be received in the
+ Try to split long lines on spaces to avoid words being splitted. Adds
a new option: 'split_line_on_space' which defaults to on.
+ Add setting hilight_nick_matches_everywhere (#56).
+ The config parser is more robust and prints out better diagnostics on
incorrect config files.
+ Ctrl+^ (FS#721) and Ctrl+J can now be bound.
+ Command history can be cleared with /window history -clear
+ /hilight -mask -line is now supported (FS#275).
+ CHANTYPES are now supported.
+ Improved reload speed of ignores.
+ Add -date feature to /lastlog
+ irssiproxy can be more easily enabled and disabled.
+ Expando for hostname (FS#829).
+ UNIX sockets can now also be specified in the config file.
+ Disable SSLv3 due to the POODLE vulnerability.
+ SSL ciphers can now be specified per server.
+ Added SNI support for SSL.
- /ignore now respects -pattern on merge (#78).
- irssiproxy (BNC) module now uses correct line endings.
- Fix missing lines on large pastes (FS#905).
- Correctly preserve STATUSMSG prefixes (#291).
- Fix infinite recursion in key bindings (FS#817).
- Fix incomplete awaylog caused by buffering.
- Fix calculation of UTF-8 string length display in some cases.
- Fix some Perl warnings related to @ISA.
- EXEC windowitems now get proper references on the Perl side.
- Incremental help file improvements.
- ANSI attributes are now properly reset.
- Fixed regression where text would blink when terminal lacks color
- Permit the usage of Freenode extban syntax in /ban (#150)
- Fixed regression in scriptassist on unload of scripts.
- Fixed regression in -actcolor %n
| 2016-08-14 23:03:28 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add myself as maintainer
| 2016-08-14 23:02:45 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add ssl as suggested option.
No rev bump because I'm updating too.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-12-29 05:04:32 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (82) |
Fix missing/broken rcsids.
| 2015-11-03 02:20:26 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (119) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for chat category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these /distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-07 14:02:07 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (29) |
Now that _STRIPFLAG_INSTALL is disabled by default on Darwin, remove manual
settings of INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED=yes for Darwin in individual packages.