/irssi, Secure and modular IRC client with text mode user interface
0.8.16, Package name:
irssi-0.8.16, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Irssi is a modular IRC client that currently has only text mode user
interface, but 80-90% of the code isn't text mode specific, so other UIs
could be created pretty easily. Also, Irssi isn't really even IRC specific
anymore, there's already a working SILC module available. Support for other
protocols like ICQ could be created some day too.
Required to run:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-06-08) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.16
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.15nb10
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.15nb9
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.15nb8
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.15nb7
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.15nb6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-06-08 01:49:47 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
Update chat/irssi to 0.8.16.
PR pkg/48866 from Leonardo Taccari
Changes (from http://www.irssi.org/news/ChangeLog ):
* Add -noautosendcmd to /SERVER and /CONNECT. Passing this option will
force Irssi to not execute the content of the autosendcmd
chatnet-setting upon connect.
* Accept names replies with nick!user@host instead of just nick, if they
are enabled (see bug #805).
* Set window binds for channel items as sticky when re-creating window
binds as part of /layout save. This fixes the bug where previously
saved channel windows forgets their window number upon reconnect.
* Add experimental support for DNSSEC DANE validation of certificates.
* Strip the argument for boolean options (see bug #769).
* Freenode have been readded to the list of networks in the default
* Disabled support for the insecure SSLv2 protocol.
* Various documentation enhancements.
* Add -ssl_pass to /connect and /server (see bug #305).
* Fix crashing bug that can happen if the terminal height decreases
before the first window is created.
* Fixed minor compiler warnings.
* Fixed possible crashing bug when processing an octal escape sequence.
* Fixed the /ignore -network option (see bug #748).
* Fixed signal handling for /exec'd commands. Irssi now sends the signal
to the process group id instead of the process id.
* Fixed segfault generated by SSL disconnections (see bug #752).
* Fix compilation when build with -Werror=format-security. Patch by
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-03-25 10:46:43 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add missing termcap.buildlink3.mk
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-03 02:02:47 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (131) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.