/irssi, Secure and modular IRC client with text mode user interface
0.8.17nb1, Package name:
irssi-0.8.17nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Irssi is a modular IRC client that currently has only text mode user
interface, but 80-90% of the code isn't text mode specific, so other UIs
could be created pretty easily. Also, Irssi isn't really even IRC specific
anymore, there's already a working SILC module available. Support for other
protocols like ICQ could be created some day too.
Required to run:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.17nb1
- (2015-01-07) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.17
- (2014-06-08) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.16
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.15nb10
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.15nb9
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: irssi-0.8.15nb8
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:20:26 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (119) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for chat category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these /distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-07 14:02:07 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (29) |
Now that _STRIPFLAG_INSTALL is disabled by default on Darwin, remove manual
settings of INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED=yes for Darwin in individual packages.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-06 13:40:06 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update chat/irssi with PR pkg/49324 by Leonardo Taccari
from 0.8.16 to 0.8.17
(and also update accordingly chat/irssi-*/distinfo).
v0.8.17 2014-10-11 The Irssi team <email@example.com>
+ Document that SSL connections aren't properly handled during /UPGRADE.
See Github PR #39.
+ Synchronize scripts with scripts.irssi.org.
+ Performance enhancement of the nicklist as well as the window_item_find
function. See Github PR #24.
+ Disallow unloading of static modules.
+ Allow UTF-8 characters in /bind. See Github PR #18.
+ Split overlong outgoing messages instead of silently truncating them.
Adds two new options: 'split_line_end' and 'split_line_start'.
'split_line_end' contains a string added to the end of line fragments.
'split_line_start' contains a string added to the beginning of line
fragments. See Github PR #29.
+ Added special /ignore NO_ACT level to ignore only activity (see /help ignore).
+ Support for 256 and true color terminals (see Github PR #48).
+ Support for italics (see Github PR #58).
+ Rewrote many help files.
- Fixed various compiler warnings and use of deprecated functions.
- Fixed Perl API usage and added PERL_NO_GET_CONTEXT to reduce code size.
- Fixed format_get_text Perl API. See Github PR #23.
- Fixed gui_printtext_after and term_refresh_*() visibility. See Github PR #22.
- Fixed issue where UTF-8 characters was corrupted once for every 32k text.
See Github PR #12.
- Fixed redrawing issue with right-aligned statusbar.
- Fixed use-after-free bug with cached settings values. See Github PR #147.
| 2014-06-08 01:49:47 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
Update chat/irssi to 0.8.16.
PR pkg/48866 from Leonardo Taccari
Changes (from http://www.irssi.org/news/ChangeLog ):
* Add -noautosendcmd to /SERVER and /CONNECT. Passing this option will
force Irssi to not execute the content of the autosendcmd
chatnet-setting upon connect.
* Accept names replies with nick!user@host instead of just nick, if they
are enabled (see bug #805).
* Set window binds for channel items as sticky when re-creating window
binds as part of /layout save. This fixes the bug where previously
saved channel windows forgets their window number upon reconnect.
* Add experimental support for DNSSEC DANE validation of certificates.
* Strip the argument for boolean options (see bug #769).
* Freenode have been readded to the list of networks in the default
* Disabled support for the insecure SSLv2 protocol.
* Various documentation enhancements.
* Add -ssl_pass to /connect and /server (see bug #305).
* Fix crashing bug that can happen if the terminal height decreases
before the first window is created.
* Fixed minor compiler warnings.
* Fixed possible crashing bug when processing an octal escape sequence.
* Fixed the /ignore -network option (see bug #748).
* Fixed signal handling for /exec'd commands. Irssi now sends the signal
to the process group id instead of the process id.
* Fixed segfault generated by SSL disconnections (see bug #752).
* Fix compilation when build with -Werror=format-security. Patch by
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.