/irssi-icb, Irssi plugin to access ICB networks
0.15nb3, Package name:
irssi-icb-0.15nb3, Maintainer: jperkin
irssi-icb is an Irssi plugin that allows access to ICB (Internet
Citizen's Band) networks. The ICB protocol is almost dead now
(superseded by IRC), but there are still some networks around that
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-06) Updated to version: irssi-icb-0.15nb3
- (2017-01-05) Updated to version: irssi-icb-0.15nb2
- (2016-08-15) Updated to version: irssi-icb-0.15nb1
- (2014-09-30) Updated to version: irssi-icb-0.15
- (2014-06-08) Updated to version: irssi-icb-0.14
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: irssi-icb-0.14nb22
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-12 07:37:09 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (2) |
irssi-xmpp, irssi-icb: catch up with irssi distinfo change.
| 2017-02-05 21:37:57 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
irssi-icb: catch up with irssi update to 1.0.1.
| 2017-01-05 18:16:30 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (2) |
irssi-icb: catch up with irssi 1.0.0 distinfo changes.
thanks leot for testing!
| 2017-01-05 16:48:34 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
irssi-icb: catch up with irssi changes.
bump PKGREVISION to ensure it is rebuilt.
| 2016-09-21 22:53:57 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
irssi: update to 0.8.20, security fix.
catch up with irssi-icb, irssi-xmpp distinfo (they grab irssi versioned
comment out part of irssi-xmpp makefile which is breaking the build.
irssi 0.8.20 changes:
- Correct the name of an emitted sasl signal (#484)
- Correct the prototype for the 'message private' signal (#515)
- Corrections in away and hilight help text (#477, #518)
- /squery and /servlist commands have been restored.
- Where Irssi would previously only report "System error" on connect,
it will now try harder to retrieve the system error message.
- Fixed issue with +channels not working properly (#533)
- Fixed crash in optchan when item has no server (#485)
- Fixed random remote crash in the nicklist handling (#529)
- Fixed remote crash due to incorrect bounds checking on
formats, reported by Gabriel Campana and Adrien Guinet from
| 2016-08-14 23:15:12 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Add support for irssi>=0.8.18 and update distinfo for irssi-0.8.19 update
| 2015-11-03 02:20:26 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (119) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for chat category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these /distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-01-06 13:53:12 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update distinfo due to chat/irssi update from 0.8.16 to 0.8.17.