/licq-gui-qt, Qt GUI for licq
1.3.5nb14, Package name:
licq-gui-qt-1.3.5nb14, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
licq -p qt-gui
Remember that Licq will save the plugin being run so after running
"licq -p qt-gui" once, it will always run with this plugin. Hence
when you want to go back to the console version, use "licq -p
console" the first time at least.
Using licq is very straight-forward. To access any of the options, just
right click on a user and select the relevant command, or double click on
the user. A window will open containing a tab dialog with all the
possible things to do. In this way you can read a new message, check user
info, and send a message all from the same window at the same time.
One key feature of licq is the network status window, which can be viewed
by selecting "Show Network Window" under the "System" menu. This screen
will show you exactly what is occuring at the protocol level.
The menu option "<your alias>" will allow you to view your own settings
and to check system messages.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: licq-gui-qt-1.3.5nb14
- (2013-10-09) Updated to version: licq-gui-qt-1.3.5nb13
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: licq-gui-qt-1.3.5nb12
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: licq-gui-qt-1.3.5nb11
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: licq-gui-qt-1.3.5nb10
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: licq-gui-qt-1.3.5nb9
CVS history: (Expand)