/mcabber, Jabber console client
1.0.0nb4, Package name:
mcabber-1.0.0nb4, Maintainer: degroote
mcabber is a small Jabber console client, it supports SSL, OTR,
MUC, history logging, commands completion and external actions
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: gpgme, otr, ssl
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-19) Updated to version: mcabber-1.0.0nb4
- (2016-09-20) Updated to version: mcabber-1.0.0nb3
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: mcabber-1.0.0nb2
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: mcabber-1.0.0nb1
- (2015-07-14) Updated to version: mcabber-1.0.0
- (2015-01-16) Updated to version: mcabber-0.10.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-19 00:33:12 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (12) |
Bump revision of all packages using libform, libpanel or libmenu as the
library name in devel/ncurses changed.
| 2016-09-19 19:18:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for dependents of chat/loudmouth.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-03 02:20:26 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (119) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for chat category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these /distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-17 19:11:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (178) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for ncurses shlib bump.
| 2015-07-14 14:03:40 by Arnaud Degroote | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.0.0
* Message Carbons support / XEP-0280 (Roeland Jago Douma)
* Support for using external password managers (Christian Burkert)
* [UI] Add a backward completion (Oleg)
* [UI] Multilanguage spell checking (Dmitry Potapov)
* [UI] New option 'buffer_smart_scrolling' to lock buffer automatically
when scrolled up (Hermitifier)
* [UI] New command /roster next_open_buffer
* [UI] New option 'attention_char'
* [UI] Try to display the GLib warnings in the log window
* [UI] Display the number of occupants in MUC rooms (shizeeque)
* [UI] New option switch /room topic -u to unescape the topic (shizeeque)
* [MUC] Support for storing MUC room passwords (Nico Golde)
* [MUC] Use bookmarked password (if any) when using "/room join"
* [Hooks] New "hook-mdr-received" hook
* Remove support for obsolete XEP 22 (Frank Zschockelt)
* Misc. bugfixes and minor improvements
-- Mikael, 2015-06-28
| 2015-01-16 09:57:46 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update to 0.10.3:
* [UI] Add option 'iq_time_hide'
* [UI] Add 'iq_version_hide', 'iq_version_hide_version'
* Improved handling of damaged history log files
* Switch to libotr v4 API (Myhailo Danylenko)
* Add SSL options (Frank Zschockelt)
These options require a patched Loudmouth library.
- "ssl_ciphers" to define the allowed ciphers
- "ssl_ca" to set additional trusted certificates
* Fix compilation for old loudmouth libraries (Frank Zschockelt)
* Add 'color_timestamp' to highlight timestamp added by server (Hermitifier)
* New python based event script using OS X 10.8 notification center (Sharoon Thomas)
* Handle SIGHUP signal (Dominik George)
* Misc. bugfixes
-- Mikael, 2014-05-08
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.