/pidgin-otr, Plugin for pidgin to add OTR (Off-The-Record) encryption
4.0.0nb9, Package name:
pidgin-otr-4.0.0nb9, Maintainer: gdt
This is the OTR plugin for Pidgin.
Off-the-Record (OTR) Messaging allows you to have private
conversations over instant messaging by providing:
No one else can read your instant messages.
You are assured the correspondent is who you think it is.
The messages you send do not have digital signatures that are
checkable by a third party. Anyone can forge messages after a
conversation to make them look like they came from you. However,
during a conversation, your correspondent is assured the messages
he sees are authentic and unmodified.
Perfect forward secrecy
If you lose control of your private keys, no previous conversation
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: pidgin-otr-4.0.0nb9
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: pidgin-otr-4.0.0nb8
- (2012-12-15) Updated to version: pidgin-otr-4.0.0nb7
- (2012-10-09) Updated to version: pidgin-otr-4.0.0nb6
- (2012-10-06) Updated to version: pidgin-otr-4.0.0nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: pidgin-otr-4.0.0nb4
CVS history: (Expand)