| 2016-04-20 14:10:35 by Niclas Rosenvik | Files touched by this commit (138)|
Set LICENSE for a lot of audio packages.
| 2015-11-03 02:12:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (409)|
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for audio category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-09-12 02:24:46 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (110)|
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2012-02-05 21:05:56 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (4)|
Include <cstdio> where needed for thinks like snprintf, fopen....
| 2011-02-28 15:53:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (169)|
Reset maintainer for retired developers.
| 2009-06-14 19:32:26 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (250)|
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-03-20 20:25:55 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1252)|
Simply and speed up buildlink3.mk files and processing.
This changes the buildlink3.mk files to use an include guard for the
recursive include. The use of BUILDLINK_DEPTH, BUILDLINK_DEPENDS,
BUILDLINK_PACKAGES and BUILDLINK_ORDER is handled by a single new
variable BUILDLINK_TREE. Each buildlink3.mk file adds a pair of
enter/exit marker, which can be used to reconstruct the tree and
to determine first level includes. Avoiding := for large variables
(BUILDLINK_ORDER) speeds up parse time as += has linear complexity.
The include guard reduces system time by avoiding reading files over and
over again. For complex packages this reduces both %user and %sys time to
half of the former time.
| 2009-03-11 15:31:20 by Hasso Tepper | Files touched by this commit (2)|
Make it build on DragonFly.
| 2008-10-31 23:36:28 by Blair Sadewitz | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to libspiff-1.0.0. BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.libspiff is now
set to 1.0.0.
2008-09-21 -- 1.0.0
* Improved: XSPF writing API re-designed
* Added: Customizable malicious XML detection, off by default
* Fixed: Deep-copy broken in SpiffTrack and SpiffProps
* Fixed: Strip example working again
* Fixed: Some Code::Blocks files missing in release archives
* Fixed: Documentation fixes
* Added: Virtual hook to hopefully save a few ABI breaks
in the future
* Improved: Now shipping gnulib's config.guess from HEAD
* Changed: No longer exposing these classes:
* Changed: No longer bundling Expat and uriparser
* Soname: 4:0:0
| 2008-06-13 07:14:00 by Blair Sadewitz | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to version 0.8.3. Bump BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS, as there was a
soname version bump.
2008-03-08 -- 0.8.3
* Fixed: No more compile errors from GCC 4.3 (#1815520)
Thanks to Cristian Rodriguez for the patch!
* Added: Version guards for Autoconf/Automake
Thanks to Martin Michlmayr for reporting!
* Fixed: Compile error on Windows caused by out-of-date
* Fixed: Bundled Win32 uriparser updated to 0.6.4
* Soname: 1:3:0