| 2013-07-03 18:24:57 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2)|
Updating package for CPAN distribution JSON-Any in onverters/p5-JSON-Any
from 1.29nb2 to 1.30.
* Add support for Cpanel::JSON::XS and JSON::PP. Fixes RT#85424 &
* Fix documentation bug RT#86065.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880)|
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798)|
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-03 02:20:19 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (97)|
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-08-06 15:46:38 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2)|
* Artificially bump our version number because an upstream author decided to
not play nice. Fixes RT-68690
* Move podspell into xt/
* Add auto_install so feature works again, fixes RT-67169
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the
| 2010-04-22 17:25:52 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (1)|
Switching for module type from M:I to M:I::Bundled - installed versions seems to \
| 2009-10-16 09:51:10 by Ulrich Habel | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- updated to 1.22
* Update JSON::XS tests to deal with inconsistent white space
generation between releases (t0m)
| 2009-07-08 09:56:40 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Updating package for p5 module JSON::Any from 1.19 to 1.21
- Adjusting license according to META.yml
- Adjusting dependency to JSON::XS according to Makefile.PL
* Update JSON::XS boolean support; it provides true/false methods (semifor)
* Added a workaround for handlers that fail to decode bare true/false \
* Re-work things so that deprecated modules just warn but aren't \
actually excluded (perigrin)
* Improve the warnings when things go awry (semifor)
| 2009-06-11 14:06:12 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (25) | |
update to use the new Module::Install infrastructure