| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460)|
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-20 12:06:19 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Add patch provided in upstream bug report,
This patch fixes character drawing problem in games/onscripter at least.
Thank you, tsustui@.
| 2012-01-28 14:49:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.0.11. Set LICENSE.
Sam Lantinga - Sat Dec 31 10:49:42 EST 2011
* SDL_ttf is now under the zlib license
Peter Kosyh - Mon Feb 28 14:57:03 PST 2011
* Improved font glyph caching for non-latin languages
Erik Snoek - Wed Jan 12 09:10:15 PST 2011
* Added API to get kerning info: TTF_GetFontKerningSize()
Sam Lantinga - Mon Jan 10 10:58:34 2011 -0800
* Added Android.mk to build on the Android platform
| 2011-11-01 07:03:15 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (1557)|
Recursive bump for graphics/freetype2 buildlink addition.
| 2010-07-23 15:22:12 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (5)|
* Set the appropriate font styles for bold and italic fonts
* Added font style TTF_STYLE_STRIKETHROUGH
* Fixed size calculations taking outline and underline into account
* Added API for font outlining: TTF_GetFontOutline()/TTF_SetFontOutline()
* Added API to disable kerning: TTF_GetFontKerning()/TTF_SetFontKerning()
* Fixed height calculation for fonts that extend below the font height
* Added access to font hinting: TTF_GetFontHinting()/TTF_SetFontHinting()
* Added TTF_GlyphIsProvided() to check whether a glyph is in a given font
| 2010-02-26 11:28:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (59)|
Reset maintainer for developers who gave back their commit bit.
| 2009-03-20 20:25:55 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1252)|
Simply and speed up buildlink3.mk files and processing.
This changes the buildlink3.mk files to use an include guard for the
recursive include. The use of BUILDLINK_DEPTH, BUILDLINK_DEPENDS,
BUILDLINK_PACKAGES and BUILDLINK_ORDER is handled by a single new
variable BUILDLINK_TREE. Each buildlink3.mk file adds a pair of
enter/exit marker, which can be used to reconstruct the tree and
to determine first level includes. Avoiding := for large variables
(BUILDLINK_ORDER) speeds up parse time as += has linear complexity.
The include guard reduces system time by avoiding reading files over and
over again. For complex packages this reduces both %user and %sys time to
half of the former time.
| 2009-01-11 03:31:28 by David Sainty | Files touched by this commit (2)|
We don't install the example programs so we can avoid building them. showfont
may otherwise fail to build with link time errors if include/SDL/SDL_config.h
Should make no difference to installed package (if the build succeed), so no
need to bump revision.
| 2007-07-26 02:08:41 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2.0.9:
Kanou Hiroki - Sat Jul 14 23:15:40 PDT 2007
* Fixed rendering of fonts with 2 bit and 4 bit embedded graymaps
Sam Lantinga - Wed Jun 13 00:32:29 PDT 2007
* Fixed bug in solid bold glyph rendering (thanks Roy!)
Ryan Gordon - Tue Feb 13 10:19:00 2007 UTC
* Updated to build with the latest version of FreeType
Sam Lantinga - Mon Jun 5 16:22:51 2006 UTC
* Fixed crash when passing NULL to TTF_CloseFont()
| 2007-05-20 00:18:13 by Klaus Heinz | Files touched by this commit (1)|
Package supports installation to DESTDIR.