| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-03-11 16:37:02 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 6.0.0
2015-11-10 Jay Berkenbilt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 6.0.0: release
* No changes from 5.2.0. The 5.2.0 release broke binary
compatibility and was withdrawn.
2015-10-31 Jay Berkenbilt <email@example.com>
* 5.2.0: release
* libqpdf/QPDF.cc (read_xrefTable): Be tolerant of some malformed
xref tables that don't have the required trailing space after each
2015-10-29 Jay Berkenbilt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Implement QPDFWriter::setDeterministicID and --deterministic-id
commandline-flag to qpdf to request generation of a deterministic
/ID for non-encrypted files.
| 2015-11-04 02:03:03 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1194)|
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for print category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package acroread7: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-7.0.9-1.i386.tar.gz
Package acroread8: missing distfile AdobeReader_enu-8.1.7-1.sparc.tar.gz
Package cups-filters: missing distfile cups-filters-1.1.0.tar.xz
Package dvidvi: missing distfile dvidvi-1.0.tar.gz
Package lgrind: missing distfile lgrind.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-25 00:56:37 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 5.1.3
2015-05-24 Jay Berkenbilt <email@example.com>
* 5.1.3: release
* Bug fix: fix-qdf was not handling object streams with more than
255 objects in them.
* Handle Microsoft crypt provider initialization properly for case
where no keys have been previously created, such as in a fresh
* Include time.h in QUtil.hh for time_t
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152)|
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-29 10:29:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1)|
Remove patch not in distinfo.
| 2015-01-26 12:54:17 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update 5.0.1 to 5.1.2
2014-06-07 Jay Berkenbilt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 5.1.2: release
* MS Visual C++ build: explicitly target Windows 5.0.1 (XP)
* New example program: pdf-split-pages: efficiently split PDF
files into individual pages.
* Bug fix: don't fail on files that contain streams where /Filter
or /DecodeParms references a stream. Before, qpdf would try to
convert these to direct objects, which would fail because of the
2014-02-22 Jay Berkenbilt <email@example.com>
* Bug fix: if the last object in the first part of a linearized
file had an offset that was below 65536 by less than the size of
the hint stream, the xref stream was invalid and the resulting file
is not usable. This is now fixed.
2014-01-14 Jay Berkenbilt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 5.1.1: release
2013-12-26 Jay Berkenbilt <email@example.com>
* Bug fix: when copying foreign objects (which occurs during page
splitting among other cases), avoid traversing the same object
more than once if it appears more than once in the same direct
object. This bug is performance-only and does not affect the
2013-12-17 Jay Berkenbilt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 5.1.0: release
2013-12-16 Jay Berkenbilt <email@example.com>
* Document and make explicit that passing null to
QUtil::setRandomDataProvider() resets the random data provider.
* Provide QUtil::getRandomDataProvider().
2013-12-14 Jay Berkenbilt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Allow anyspace rather than just newline to follow xref header.
This allows qpdf to read a wider range of damaged files.
2013-11-30 Jay Berkenbilt <email@example.com>
* Allow user-supplied random data provider to be used in place of
OS-provided or insecure random number generation. See
documentation for 5.1.0 for details.
* Add configure option --enable-os-secure-random (enabled by
default). Pass --disable-os-secure-random or define
SKIP_OS_SECURE_RANDOM to avoid attempts to use the operating
system-provided secure random number generation. This can be
especially useful on Windows if you wish to avoid any dependency
on Microsoft's cryptography system.
2013-11-29 Jay Berkenbilt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* If NO_GET_ENVIRONMENT is #defined, for Windows only,
QUtil::get_env will always return false. This was added to
support a user who needs to avoid calling GetEnvironmentVariable
from the Windows API. QUtil::get_env is not used for any
functionality in qpdf and exists only to support the test suite
including test coverage support with QTC (part of qtest).
* Add /FS to msvc builds to allow parallel builds to work with
Visual C++ 2013.
* Add missing #include <algorithm> in some files that use std::min
2013-11-21 Jay Berkenbilt <email@example.com>
* Change image comparison tests, which are disabled by default, to
use tiff files with 8 bits per sample rather than 4. This works
around a bug in tiffcmp but also increases time and disk space for
image comparison tests.
2013-10-28 Jay Berkenbilt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fix MacOS compilation errors by adding a missing #include
<string> in a header file.
| 2014-10-22 10:01:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2)|
Reset maintainer, resigned.
| 2014-06-07 12:44:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1)|
Add buildlink3.mk file.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049)|
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.