/libopensync-plugin-file, Platform independent synchronization framework, backup to file
0.22nb16, Package name:
libopensync-plugin-file-0.22nb16, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
OpenSync is a synchronization framework that is platform and distribution
independent. It consists of a powerful sync-engine and several plugins
that can be used to connect to devices.
OpenSync is very flexible and capable of synchronizing any type of data,
including contacts, calendar, tasks, notes and files.
This plugin synchronizes files on the local filesystem.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: libopensync-plugin-file-0.22nb16
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: libopensync-plugin-file-0.22nb15
- (2015-10-10) Updated to version: libopensync-plugin-file-0.22nb14
- (2015-04-06) Updated to version: libopensync-plugin-file-0.22nb13
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: libopensync-plugin-file-0.22nb12
- (2014-04-09) Updated to version: libopensync-plugin-file-0.22nb11
CVS history: (Expand)