/msynctool, Command line tool for opensync framework
0.22nb16, Package name:
msynctool-0.22nb16, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a command line tool for the opensync framework.
OpenSync is a synchronization framework that is platform and distribution
independent. It consists of a powerful sync-engine and several plugins
that can be used to connect to devices.
OpenSync is very flexible and capable of synchronizing any type of data,
including contacts, calendar, tasks, notes and files.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: msynctool-0.22nb16
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: msynctool-0.22nb15
- (2015-10-10) Updated to version: msynctool-0.22nb14
- (2015-04-06) Updated to version: msynctool-0.22nb13
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: msynctool-0.22nb12
- (2014-04-09) Updated to version: msynctool-0.22nb11
CVS history: (Expand)