/op_panel, Flash Operator Panel for Asterisk
0.29nb8, Package name:
op_panel-0.29nb8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Flash Operator panel is a 'switchboard' application for the Asterisk PBX
system. It displays information about your Asterisk PBX activity in real time
via a standard web browser with Flash plugin. The display and button layout is
configurable, you can have more than a 100 buttons on the screen at once.
You can see at a glance:
* What extensions are busy, ringing or available
* Who is talking and to whom (clid, context, priority)
* SIP registration status and reachability
* Meetme room status (number of users) in the room
* Queue status (number of users waiting)
* Parked extensions
* Call duration Timers
* Logged in Agents
You can perform these actions:
* Hang-up a channel (double click the colored dot on the button)
* Transfer a call leg via drag&drop (drag the phone icon on a button to another button)
* Originate calls via drag&drop
* Drag an available extension to an ongoing conversation and conference the
* Change the callerid text to something meaningfull when transferring or
originating a call
* Mute/Unmute meetme participants
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: op_panel-0.29nb8
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: op_panel-0.29nb7
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: op_panel-0.29nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: op_panel-0.29nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: op_panel-0.29nb4
- (2009-02-10) Updated to version: op_panel-0.29nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-03 02:34:58 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (79) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for comms category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-03-11 15:05:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Remove example rc.d scripts from PLISTs.
These are now handled dynamically if INIT_SYSTEM is set to "rc.d", or
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-07 22:49:45 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (91) |
Edited DESCR in the case of:
File too long (should be no more than 24 lines).
Line too long (should be no more than 80 characters).
Trailing empty lines.
Trucated the long files as best as possible while preserving the most info
contained in them.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.