/p5-Device-Gsm, Perl module to interface GSM cellular / modems
1.61, Package name:
p5-Device-Gsm-1.61, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
"Device::Gsm" class implements basic GSM functions, network registration
and SMS sending.
This class supports also "PDU" mode to send "SMS" messages, and should
be fairly usable.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-25) Updated to version: p5-Device-Gsm-1.61
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Device-Gsm-1.60nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Device-Gsm-1.60nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Device-Gsm-1.60nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Device-Gsm-1.60nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Device-Gsm-1.60nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-25 01:30:13 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.61
1.61 Tue Jun 21 21:05:12 CEST 2016
- Fixed RT#115491, remove the use of the encodings pragma, now deprecated.
- Plenty of style, test and functionality fixes contributed by Joel Maslak
and Paul Cochrane, as part of the CPAN PR Challenge. Awesome job, thanks!
- Amended the main module documentation to make it clear this module is
in maintenance mode and hasn't seen any major development work in years.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:34:58 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (79) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for comms category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.