/py-serial, Python Serial Port Extension
2.7, Package name:
py27-serial-2.7, Maintainer: tsarna
This module encapsulates access to the serial port. It provides
backends for Python running on Windows, Linux, BSD (possibly any POSIX
compliant system), Jython and IronPython (.NET and Mono). The module
named "serial" automatically selects the appropriate backend.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-01-19) Updated to version: py27-serial-2.7
- (2014-01-05) Updated to version: py27-pyserial-2.6nb1
- (2012-12-09) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py27-pyserial-2.6 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-03 02:34:58 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (79) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for comms category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.
| 2014-01-19 10:49:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2.7. Fix PKGNAME.
Version 2.7 2013-10-17
- Win32: setRTS and setDTR can be called before the port is opened and it will
set the initial state on port open.
- Posix: add platform specific method: outWaiting (already present for Win32)
- Posix: rename flowControl to setXON to match name on Win32, add
- rfc2217: zero polls value (baudrate, data size, stop bits, parity) (Erik
- Posix: [Patch pyserial:28] Accept any speed on Linux [update]
- Posix: [Patch pyserial:29] PosixSerial.read() should "ignore" errno.EINTR
- OSX: [Patch pyserial:27] Scan by VendorID/Product ID for USB Serial devices
- Ensure working with bytes in write() calls
- [Bug 3540332] SerialException not returned
- [Bug pyserial:145] Error in socket_connection.py
- [Bug pyserial:135] reading from socket with timeout=None causes TypeError
- [Bug pyserial:130] setup.py should not append py3k to package name
- [Bug pyserial:117] no error on lost conn w/socket://
- [Patch 3462364] Fix: NameError: global name 'base' is not defined
- list_ports and device() for BSD updated (Anders Langworthy)
- [Bug 3518380] python3.2 -m serial.tools.list_ports error
- [Bug pyserial:137] Patch to add non-standard baudrates to Cygwin
- [Bug pyserial:141] open: Pass errno from IOError to SerialException
- [Bug pyserial:125] Undefined 'base' on list_ports_posix.py, function usb_lsusb
- [Bug pyserial:151] Serial.write() without a timeout uses 100% CPU on POSIX
- [Patch pyserial:30] [PATCH 1/1] serial.Serial() should not raise IOError.
- [Bug 3444941] ctypes.WinError() unicode error
- [Bug 3550043] on Windows in tools global name 'GetLastError' is not defined
- [Bug pyserial:146] flush() does nothing in windows (despite docs)
- [Bug pyserial:144] com0com ports ignored due to missing "friendly name"
- [Bug pyserial:152] Cannot configure port, some setting was wrong. Can leave
port handle open but port not accessible
| 2014-01-04 20:07:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Fix interpreter paths in installed files. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2012-12-09 16:26:36 by Ty Sarna | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Add puyserial 26, which provides a uniform interface for accessing
serial ports across platforms.