/dos2unix, DOS/Mac to Unix and vice versa text file format converter
7.3.4nb1, Package name:
dos2unix-7.3.4nb1, Maintainer: ryoon
dos2unix includes utilities to convert text files with DOS or MAC
line endings to Unix line endings and vice versa. It is an update
of Benjamin Lin's implementations.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: dos2unix-7.3.4nb1
- (2016-05-29) Updated to version: dos2unix-7.3.4
- (2016-02-14) Updated to version: dos2unix-7.3.3
- (2016-01-01) Updated to version: dos2unix-7.3.2
- (2015-10-12) Updated to version: dos2unix-7.3.1
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: dos2unix-7.2.2nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-05-29 11:25:10 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.3.4
* Safer temporary file creation on Windows.
* Code cleanup.
* Updated translations.
| 2016-02-14 08:25:53 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.3.3
2016-02-13: Version 7.3.3. New flags h (print header) and p (remove
path from file name) for option -i, --info. Fixed printing text in
unicode UTF-16 mode on Windows, so that when it is redirected to
a file, a correct UTF-16 file is created. Fixed printing of East-Asian
text on Windows with an East-Asian regional setting.
| 2015-12-31 23:27:58 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 7.3.2
2015-11-20: Version 7.3.2
* New: Swedish translation of messages and manual.
* Updated: Danish and Brazilian Portuguese translations.
* Fix: The -iso option was misinterpreted as a corrupted -i option.
* Fix: Compilation for MSYS 1.
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-12 02:11:07 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 7.3.1
2015-09-30: Version 7.3.1
* New: Simplified Chinese translation of messages and manual.
* Fix: Compilation error "'wchar_t' undeclared" when Unicode support \
* Fix: Compilation errors when MinGW compiler was used (MinGW-w64 was OK).
2015-08-24: Version 7.3
* New: Unicode file name support on Windows.
* Fix: Options -ul and -ub caused option -i to report wrong BOM for no_bom.
2015-07-01: Version 7.2.3
* Fix: Check for file I/O errors while reading input files, and added
a few missing checks while writing output files.
* Fix: Compilation for msys.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-27 14:33:05 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 7.2.2
2015-05-22: Version 7.2.2. Check UTF-16 for invalid surrogate pairs.
Print system error and line number when UTF-16 conversion error occurs.
Bug fix: When conversion of an UTF-16 file with binary symbols was forced,
null characters were not written in the output.
Fixed symlink support on FreeBSD.