/fribidi, Free Implementation of the Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm
0.19.7, Package name:
fribidi-0.19.7, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Free Implementation of the Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm.
The library implements all of the algorithm as described in the "Unicode
Standard Annex #9, The Bidirectional Algorithm,
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr9/". FriBidi is exhautively tested
against Bidi Reference Code, and due to our best knowledge, does not contain
any conformance bugs.
In the API, we were inspired by the document "Bi-Di languages support - BiDi
API proposal" by Franck Portaneri which he wrote as a proposal for adding BiDi
support to Mozilla.
Internally the library uses Unicode entirely. The character property function
was automatically created from the Unicode property list data file,
PropList.txt, available from the Unicode Online Data site. This means that
every Unicode character will be treated in strict accordance with the Unicode
specification. The same is true for the mirroring of characters, which also
works for all the characters listed as mirrorable in the Unicode specification.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-08-15) Updated to version: fribidi-0.19.7
- (2013-12-12) Updated to version: fribidi-0.19.6
- (2013-08-03) Updated to version: fribidi-0.19.5nb2
- (2013-03-16) Updated to version: fribidi-0.19.5nb1
- (2013-01-13) Updated to version: fribidi-0.19.5
- (2008-08-02) Updated to version: fribidi-0.10.9
CVS history: (Expand)