/help2man, Generate simple manual pages from program output
1.47.4, Package name:
help2man-1.47.4, Maintainer: arved
help2man is a tool for automatically generating simple manual pages from
It is intended to provide an easy way for software authors to include a
manual page in their distribution without having to maintain that document.
Given a program which produces resonably standard --help and --version
outputs, help2man will attempt to re-arrange that output into something
which resembles a manual page.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-14) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.4
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.3nb1
- (2015-11-30) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.3
- (2015-10-11) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.2
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.1nb1
- (2015-06-30) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-13 12:25:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
help2man (1.47.4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update Serbian translation (thanks to Мирослав Николић).
* Add Chinese (simplified) translation of info page (thanks to Mingye Wang).
* Update Brazilian Portuguese translation (thanks to Rafael Fontenelle).
* Reduce the minimum translation to 60% for info files.
* Extract version from dpkg-parsechangelog using the new flag, rather
* Add hardening flags via DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS.
* Use secure VCS URIs.
* Update standards version to 3.9.8.
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-30 12:58:28 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Filter more untranslatable strings from help2man-texi.pot, and add a
note to translators about translation of cross-references.
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-11 11:50:53 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
* Update Esperanto translation
* Add Chinese (simplified) translation
| 2015-09-25 17:07:30 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (2) |
use correct platform shared library suffix for bindtextdomain.so
| 2015-09-07 14:06:45 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove manual _STRIPFLAG_INSTALL setting, it's now empty by default on Darwin.
| 2015-09-07 14:06:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Pass -install_name on Darwin to create valid dynamic library name.