/help2man, Generate simple manual pages from program output
1.47.3, Package name:
help2man-1.47.3, Maintainer: arved
help2man is a tool for automatically generating simple manual pages from
It is intended to provide an easy way for software authors to include a
manual page in their distribution without having to maintain that document.
Given a program which produces resonably standard --help and --version
outputs, help2man will attempt to re-arrange that output into something
which resembles a manual page.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-30) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.3
- (2015-10-11) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.2
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.1nb1
- (2015-06-30) Updated to version: help2man-1.47.1
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: help2man-1.46.6nb1
- (2015-05-03) Updated to version: help2man-1.46.6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-30 12:58:28 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Filter more untranslatable strings from help2man-texi.pot, and add a
note to translators about translation of cross-references.
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-11 11:50:53 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
* Update Esperanto translation
* Add Chinese (simplified) translation
| 2015-09-25 17:07:30 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (2) |
use correct platform shared library suffix for bindtextdomain.so
| 2015-09-07 14:06:45 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove manual _STRIPFLAG_INSTALL setting, it's now empty by default on Darwin.
| 2015-09-07 14:06:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Pass -install_name on Darwin to create valid dynamic library name.
| 2015-06-30 12:54:35 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.47.1
help2man (1.47.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Set document language for localised info pages.
* Update German translations (thanks to Mario Blättermann).
* Update Ukranian translations (thanks to Yuri Chornoivan).
* Update French translations (thanks to David Prévot).
* Update Vietnamese translation (thanks to Trần Ngọc Quân).
* Update Norwegian Bokmaal translation (thanks to Johnny A. Solbu).
* Update Russian translation (thanks to Yuri Kozlov).
* Update Danish translation (thanks to Joe Hansen).
* Update Polish translations (thanks to Jakub Bogusz).
* Update Spanish translation and add translation of the info page
(thanks to Antonio Ceballos).
* Add support for reproducible builds by using $SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH as the
date for the generated pages (closes: #787444).
-- Brendan O'Dea <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 15 Jun 2015 23:06:35 +1000
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,