/libcdr, Corel Draw file format importer library
0.1.3nb3, Package name:
libcdr-0.1.3nb3, Maintainer: ftigeot
Libcdr is a library providing the ability to interpret and import
Corel Draw drawings into various applications. You can find it being
used in libreoffice.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: libcdr-0.1.3nb3
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: libcdr-0.1.3nb2
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: libcdr-0.1.3nb1
- (2016-07-25) Updated to version: libcdr-0.1.3
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: libcdr-0.1.2nb1
- (2015-12-30) Updated to version: libcdr-0.1.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-12-04 06:17:46 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (667) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu 58.1
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-07-24 21:00:13 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated libcdr to 0.1.3.
* Improvements for CMX parsers
- More robust parsing using the pointers from CMX header
- Implement almost all fills
- Implement outline properties
- Implement embedded raster images
- Implement transparency lens for fills
* Some fixes for CDR parsers
- Consider fill/outline styles
- Make cmx2* and cdr2* tools handle both CDR and CMX
| 2016-04-11 21:02:08 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (527) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu 57.1
| 2015-12-30 01:18:31 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update libcdr to 0.1.2:
* Fix various crashes and hangs when reading broken files found with the
help of american-fuzzy-lop.
* Fix build with boost 1.59. (rhbz#1258127)
* Fix various problems detected by Coverity.
* Do not drop empty text lines. (tdf#67873)
* Make --help output of all command line tools more help2man-friendly.
* Several other small improvements.
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-10 03:58:23 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (399) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu