/libvisio, Library and tools for parsing the visio file format
0.1.5nb5, Package name:
libvisio-0.1.5nb5, Maintainer: ftigeot
Libvisio is library providing ability to interpret and import visio
diagrams into various applications.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: libvisio-0.1.5nb5
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: libvisio-0.1.5nb4
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: libvisio-0.1.5nb3
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: libvisio-0.1.5nb2
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: libvisio-0.1.5nb1
- (2016-01-04) Updated to version: libvisio-0.1.5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-12-04 06:17:46 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (667) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu 58.1
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-04-11 21:02:08 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (527) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu 57.1
| 2016-01-03 18:11:16 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update libvisio to 0.1.5:
- Rewrite text output to avoid empty spans and to make the function
a bit more readable for common mortal (wo)man.
- Initial emulation of line rounding property (tdf#90603).
- Make --help output of all command line tools more help2man-friendly.
| 2015-12-30 01:20:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update libvisio to 0.1.4:
- Implement overriding of colour of lines and of text from layer
properties (tdf#50309, tdf#68392) and the visibility and/or
printability of a layer.
- Fix incorrect handling of stencil text (tdf#90154).
- Basic initial implementation of hatch fill (tdf#44552, tdf#76835).
- Implement support of bullets/lists (tdf#92349)
- Implement support of default tab-stops and custom tab-sets in
- Fix for reading of names of pages if present.
- Fix build with boost 1.59.
- Instead of line-break, spit out a new paragraph when a paragraph break
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.