/libwpd, Library for importing and exporting WordPerfect(tm) documents
0.10.1nb2, Package name:
libwpd-0.10.1nb2, Maintainer: jaapb
libwpd is a library for reading and writing WordPerfect(tm)
This package also includes utilities for converting to HTML
and plain text.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: libwpd-0.10.1nb2
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: libwpd-0.10.1nb1
- (2016-03-09) Updated to version: libwpd-0.10.1
- (2015-08-16) Updated to version: libwpd-0.10.0nb1
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: libwpd-0.10.0
- (2013-08-25) Updated to version: libwpd-0.9.9
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-03-08 19:58:06 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.10.1
0.10.0 - 0.10.1
- Fix crash when NULL is passed as input stream.
- Use symbol visibility on Linux. The library only exports public functions
- Avoid infinite loop. (libwpd#3)
- Remove bashism. (libwpd#5)
- Fix various crashes and hangs when reading broken files found with the
help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- Make --help output of all command line tools more help2man-friendly.
- Miscellaneous fixes and cleanups.
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-14 05:07:12 by David Sainty | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Include all buildlink3.mk before compiler.mk, as the buildlink dependencies
may alter the compiler selection.
In this particular case, librevenge depends on boost-libs, which will
set GCC_REQD and possibly select a GCC dependency, so long as the compiler
hasn't been forcibly pre-selected by including compiler.mk too early.
Fixes build of libwpd on platforms with a native GCC older than what
boost-libs calls for.
| 2015-08-16 00:46:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (33) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for librevenge boost fix.
| 2014-12-01 13:39:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (24) |
Support cwrappers for packages appending arguments in the wrappers.
| 2014-07-22 12:55:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |