/p5-Convert-UUlib, Perl5 module interface to the uulib library
1.50nb1, Package name:
p5-Convert-UUlib-1.50nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Convert::UUlib is a versatile and powerful decoder/encoder library
for a variety of encodings used in Usenet and Mail (uuencode,
xxencode, b64, binhex...).
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Convert-UUlib-1.50nb1
- (2016-04-17) Updated to version: p5-Convert-UUlib-1.50
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Convert-UUlib-1.40nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Convert-UUlib-1.40nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Convert-UUlib-1.40nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Convert-UUlib-1.40nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-26 14:42:33 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add missing DEPENDS.
Spotted by: joerg@
| 2016-04-17 15:44:48 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.5
1.5 Sat Jul 11 03:56:06 CEST 2015
- fix a heap overflow (testcase by Krzysztof Wojta�).
- on systems that support it (posix + mmap + map_anonymous),
allocate all dynamic areas via mmap and put four guard
pages around them, to catch similar heap overflows
safely in the future.
- find a safer way to pass in CC/CFLAGS to uulib.
- added stability canary support.
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.