/p5-MIME-Base32, Perl5 module for Base32 encoding
1.301nb1, Package name:
p5-MIME-Base32-1.301nb1, Maintainer: schmonz
Encode data similar way like MIME::Base64 does.
Main purpose is to create encrypted text used as id or key entry
typed-or-submitted by user. It is upper/lowercase safe (not sensitive).
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MIME-Base32-1.301nb1
- (2016-04-30) Updated to version: p5-MIME-Base32-1.301
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MIME-Base32-1.02anb5
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MIME-Base32-1.02anb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-MIME-Base32-1.02anb3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-MIME-Base32-1.02anb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-30 15:51:46 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.301. From the changelog:
- Updated the module to fit current release standards
- Added POD and POD-Coverage tests
- Combined test.pl and test1.pl into t/00-basic.t
- Closes https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=105711
- Closes https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=53173
- Fixed a few minor things to prepare for a developer release
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-03 02:20:19 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (97) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.