/p5-Unicode-Collate, Perl5 implementation of Unicode Collation Algorithm
1.19, Package name:
p5-Unicode-Collate-1.19, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Unicode::Collate implements Unicode Collation Algorithm (UCA). The UCA
provides a specification for how to compare two Unicode strings while
remaining conformant to the requirements of The Unicode Standard. The UCA
also supplies the Default Unicode Collation Element Table (DUCET), which
is data specifying the default collation order for all Unicode characters.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-11) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Collate-1.19
- (2016-11-07) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Collate-1.18
- (2016-10-31) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Collate-1.17
- (2016-10-28) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Collate-1.15
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Collate-1.14nb1
- (2015-11-09) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Collate-1.14
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-11 01:39:39 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.19
1.19 Sat Dec 3 09:32:31 2016
- U::C::Locale newly supports locales: he, vo.
- locales updated to CLDR 24: az, haw.
- locale updated to CLDR 26: et.
| 2016-11-07 11:47:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Unicode-Collate to 1.18.
1.18 Sat Nov 5 21:14:35 2016
- U::C::Locale newly supports locale: de_AT_phonebook.
- locales updated to CLDR 23: as, ca.
- removed locale fr (French) other than Canadian according to CLDR 1.9.0.
| 2016-10-30 12:21:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Unicode-Collate to 1.17.
1.17 Wed Oct 26 21:46:12 2016
- DUCET is updated (for Unicode 8.0.0) as Collate/allkeys.txt.
! Please notice that allkeys.txt will be overwritten if you have had
other allkeys.txt already.
- The default UCA_Version is 32.
- U+9FCD..U+9FD5 and U+2B820..U+2CEA1 are new CJK unified ideographs.
- Cyrillic contractions except SHORT I are removed from DUCET.
* modified locales: be, bs_Cyrl, kk, mk, sr, uk.
* removed locales: bg, ru.
- Locale/*.pl and CJK/Korean.pm are updated.
1.16 Mon Oct 24 21:31:12 2016
- modified tests for the Cyrillic script before updating DUCET:
loc_be.t, loc_kk.t, loc_mncy.t, loc_ru.t, loc_uk.t.
| 2016-10-28 11:50:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Unicode-Collate to 1.15.
1.15 Sat Oct 22 08:36:07 2016
- U::C::Locale newly supports locale: ug_Cyrl.
cf. [rt.cpan.org #117512]
- added loc_mncy.t, loc_ugcy.t in t.
- modified tests for the Cyrillic script: loc_be.t, loc_bg.t, loc_bscy.t,
loc_kk.t, loc_mk.t, loc_ru.t, loc_sr.t, loc_uk.t.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-09 15:44:24 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.14
1.14 Sat Jul 11 13:20:03 2015
- [rt.cpan.org #105621]
mklocale fails because it creates Locale direcory without executable bit
1.13 Sat Jul 11 12:13:50 2015
- something to remove 'use Unicode::Collate' from CJK/Korean.pm
cf. [rt.cpan.org #105791]
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,