/p5-Unicode-Normalize, Unicode Normalization Froms
1.25nb1, Package name:
p5-Unicode-Normalize-1.25nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Unicode::Normalize - Unicode Normalization Forms
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Normalize-1.25nb1
- (2016-04-14) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Normalize-1.25
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Normalize-1.18nb1
- (2014-11-20) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Normalize-1.18
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Normalize-1.17nb1
- (2014-02-05) Updated to version: p5-Unicode-Normalize-1.17
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-13 23:10:11 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Unicode-Normalize to 1.25
1.25 Wed Dec 16 03:05:57 UTC 2015
- Fix Normalize.xs to work on releases earlier than 5.8. The problem was
introduced in this module's version 1.24
- Go back to shipping pure perl version as well as XS, as was done up
through release 1.17
1.24 Sun Nov 29 05:48:44 UTC 2015
- Updated to use most recent GNU license file.
( https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=108003 )
- Silence compiler warning message
( https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=109577 )
- Add kwalitee suggested changes.
1.23 Sun Oct 25 14:50:28 UTC 2015
- Fix mkhdr to work on releases earlier than 5.8
1.22 Thu Oct 08 16:50:17 2015
- Reinstate XSUB, now works on modern EBCDIC perls as well.
- Kwalitee changes
- Makefile fixes
- small bug fix in header generation script.
1.21 Fri Oct 02 15:33:17 2015
- Get pure perl version to work on modern EBCDIC perls.
- Some comment and pod improvements
1.20 Fri Oct 02 15:30:40 2015
- Not officially released, was incomplete import of 1.19
1.19 Sat Jul 11 12:39:38 2015
- [rt.cpan.org #105620] Useless dependency on bytes and File::Copy
| 2015-11-03 02:43:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (120) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for converters category
Problems found with existing distfile:
No changes made to the libiconv distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-11-20 12:08:45 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) |
1.18 Tue May 27 22:04:23 2014
- XSUB is now deprecated and removed. see perl 5.20.0,
perldelta, Internal Changes, deprecation of uvuni_to_utf8 etc.
- Thank you for everything !!
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-06 13:56:32 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated converters/p5-Unicode-Normalize to 1.17
1.17 Sat Oct 5 11:36:43 2013
- assertion using unpack