/cc65, C cross compiler for 6502 target systems
2.13.3nb4, Package name:
cc65-2.13.3nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
cc65 is a complete cross development package for 65(C)02 systems, including
a powerful macro assembler, a C compiler, linker, librarian and several
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: cc65-2.13.3nb4
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: cc65-2.13.3nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: cc65-2.13.3nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: cc65-2.13.3nb1
- (2012-12-03) Updated to version: cc65-2.13.3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: cc65-2.12.0nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-03 01:47:45 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (40) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for cross category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-12-03 15:36:39 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update to 2.13.3
(only for release 2.13.3)
This version is a bugfix release against 2.13.2. It includes about 40 bug
and documentation fixes and some minor improvements:
* Fixed some macro issues (cc65).
* Static const local data goes into RODATA, not DATA (cc65).
* Fix error handling in .LEFT (ca65)
* Fixed problems with 80 column mode (C128 library).
* Fix problem when converting function to void pointer (cc65).
* Fix register info for several runtime functions. Result was invalid code
* Fix smbx and rmbx instructions (da65).
* Fix problem with .REPEAT (ca65).
* Fix an error in the runtime division routine (cc65).
* Fix problem with alignments >= 256 bytes (ca65).
* The LINE function mistakenly enabled the BASIC ROM (TGI driver for C64).
* Fix internal error caused by error recovery (or lack of) (cc65).
* Fix invalid handling of signed int types in some cases (cc65).
* Fix some issues with conio scrolling (C128 library).
* Fix and improve the code for compares (cc65).
* Fix some macro issues (ca65).
* Fixed/improved several error messages (all tools).
* Disallow __asm__ on global level (cc65).
* Remove final jump to RESTOR for all CBM platforms (cc65 libraries).
* Add missing export for CBM510 platform (cbm510 library).
* Fix problem with access to structs returned by functions (cc65).
* Fix an internal error in the code generator (cc65).
* Merge back POSIX directory routines for the Atari (atari library).
* Merge back Olivers C interrupt handling code (cc65 libraries).
* Several documentation changes.
* Several documentation fixes and improvements.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-03 02:10:30 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (20) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.