/dasm, Multi-CPU cross-assembler for 6502, 6803 and 68HC11
2.20.11, Package name:
dasm-2.20.11, Maintainer: xmor61
DASM is a highly evolved cross-assembler for 6502, 6803 and 68HC11
processors. It is very popular for hacking/cross-developing on old
6502-based video game systems from Atari, Nintendo, etc. DASM
processes output from the Distella Atari ROM disassembler without
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-16) Updated to version: dasm-2.20.11
- (2013-04-14) Updated to version: dasm-2.12nb2
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: dasm-2.12nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version dasm-2.12 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-06-16 11:40:58 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update to 2.20.11
* Update MASTER_SITES.
* Add LICENSE.
* Build with distfile's Makefile.
* Install our own do-install target (install target is not provided).
2.20.11 -- 07 April 2008
* Peter H. Froehlich <phf at acm dot org> took over as maintainer
from Andrew Davie, but both Andrew and Thomas Mathys still help.
* DASM moved to sourceforge.net, the new website for DASM is now
available at <http://dasm-dillon.sourceforge.net/>.
* Fixed (the obvious version of) the long-standing "-1 bug" that
made DASM reject sources with negative integer literals; there
may still be signed/unsigned problems in other areas; there is
certainly still a range checking error.
* Fixed the usage message to reflect that symbol table sorting is
controlled by -T and not by -t as the message claimed; also the
format of the usage message is now more GNU-like.
* The range of values for -T is now checked, you have to stick to
0 or 1, arbitrary numbers will not work anymore.
* Removed spurious output when running DASM. In general command
line tools should only make output when there's something to
report (a central Unix tenent). Sorry if you miss the messages,
just look at the usage information instead. :-)
* Added new -E# option to select format of error messages; -E0 is
the default MS style, -E1 is "classic" style from Matthew Dillon,
-E2 is GNU style from their coding standards.
2.20.10 -- 31 October 2004
* Thomas Mathys added support for the Fairchild F8 processor to
DASM. Thank you, Thomas!
* Support files for the Channel-F Video Entertainment System (VES)
2.20.08 -- unreleased
* Documentation changed from Word documents back to text files.
2.20.07 -- 17 July 2003
* No user-visible changes.
2.20.05 -- unreleased
* Symbol table dump is now performed even if an error occurred.
* Symbol table dump now displays string symbols in string form.
2.20.04 -- 24 April 2003
* Command line options now allow "/" as prefix in addition to \
* Division by zero is now treated as an unrecoverable error.
* Error messages now contain more information about the error,
including the actual source code where possible.
* Output reworked. Typically, the -v option is now unnecessary as
more appropriate messages allow you to find errors better.
Compatibility with the -v option has been maintained, although
there may be a few minor changes.
* Branch out of range errors now list the distance to the branch.
* Undefined symbols are now always listed in a separate table. If
an unresolved symbol causes an error, the table is displayed
automatically at the end of assembly. (Note: It can be alright
to have a referenced but undefined symbol, for example when
IFCONST is used. In this case, the undefined table will only
be displayed if there is another undefined label, but it will
contain *all* unresolved symbols.)
* New command line option -T# where # is 0 or 1; 0 sorts symbol
table alphabetically (default), 1 sorts symbol table by address.
If available memory precludes sorting, the table is unsorted.
2.20.02 -- 24 April 2003
* John Saeger contributed support for all illegal 6502 opcodes.
Thank you, John! This fixes the LAX opcode as well.
2.20.01 -- 22 March 2003
* Andrew Davie <atari2600 at taswegian dot com> took up the DASM
project, starting from Olaf "Rhialto" Seibert's 2.12.04 version
with both Olaf's and Matthew Dillon's blessing.
* REPEAT now detects negative loop count (used to lock up).
* Errors are now in the format "file (line): Error: string" to
be compatible with MS VisualStudio.
* Support files for the Atari 2600 Video Computer System (VCS)
* Support for illegal 6502/6507 opcodes NOP zp and LAZ (zp),y
2.12.14 -- 19 August 1995
* Olaf "Rhialto" Seibert's release of DASM with many changes to
Matthew Dillon's 2.12 release.
Note that everything before 2.20.11 was *reconstructed* by Peter
Froehlich for the 2.20.11 release. Peter had no first-hand knowledge
of the early years but tried to be as accurate as possible, working
from multiple sources. Please feel free to submit any corrections you
may have regarding dates, features, and people.
| 2013-04-14 03:21:17 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Fix printf format for LP64 platforms. Add patch comment to patch-aa.
PKGREVISION -> 2.
| 2013-04-14 03:15:51 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Solaris appears to need the typedef for 'ulong'.
| 2012-10-03 02:10:30 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (20) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-01-23 16:53:46 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
| 2009-08-01 07:22:38 by Hasso Tepper | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Make it build on recent DragonFly.
| 2008-06-12 04:14:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1134) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2006-09-09 04:42:02 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (113) |
Rename variable MAKEFILE to MAKE_FILE.