/libdbi-driver-pgsql, PostgreSQL driver for libdbi, a database abstraction
0.9.0nb1, Package name:
libdbi-driver-pgsql-0.9.0nb1, Maintainer: cheusov
libdbi-drivers - drivers for libdbi,
the Database Independent Abstraction Layer for C
This driver allows libdbi-enabled applications to use PostgreSQL as a
database backend. Internally, it provides a libdbi driver around the libpq
client library. See the included driver documentation for installation
instructions, usage, and information about driver-specific peculiarities.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-12) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-pgsql-0.9.0nb1
- (2016-08-22) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-pgsql-0.9.0
- (2012-08-05) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-pgsql-0.8.3.1nb3
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-10-13) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-pgsql-0.8.3.1nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-10-09 23:42:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (110) |
Recursive bump for all users of pgsql now that the default is 95.
| 2016-08-21 21:16:58 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update databases/libdbi-drivers-* to 0.9.0.
- some of the drivers now export client library functions to the
programmer via the dbi_driver_specific_function() interface
- if necessary, the drivers now support libdbi instances
- a segfault in the oracle driver caused by INSERT statements was
- the pgsql driver now supports features specific to PostgreSQL 9
- drivers now support transactions and savepoints if the
underlying database engines do
- additional libdbi hint about position in a result set allows
tremendous speedup of sequential reads from MySQL result sets
- various memory leaks were plugged
- database specific test scripts allow tests without affecting
existing database clusters
- completely rewritten test kit increases coverage and improves
| 2012-08-05 12:02:14 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (44) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for change of PostgreSQL default version to 9.1.
| 2011-09-15 23:22:35 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (7) |
Files related to libdbi DB drivers have been moved to
databases/libdbi-driver-sqlite3 directory. This fixes pkglint warnings
| 2010-10-13 12:24:22 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
postgresql82 had been gone away from pkgsrc,
so switch to use default postgresql instead.
| 2010-03-11 00:55:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (19) | |
Initial import of libdbi and its drivers for mysql, postgresql and sqlite
(2 versions); packaged for wip by Aleksey Cheusov.
libdbi implements a database-independent abstraction layer in C, similar to
the DBI/DBD layer in Perl. Writing one generic set of code, programmers can
leverage the power of multiple databases and multiple simultaneous database
connections by using this framework.