/libdbi-driver-sqlite3, SQLite3 driver for libdbi, a database abstraction
0.9.0nb1, Package name:
libdbi-driver-sqlite3-0.9.0nb1, Maintainer: cheusov
libdbi-drivers - drivers for libdbi,
the Database Independent Abstraction Layer for C
This driver allows libdbi-enabled applications to use SQLite3 as a
database backend. Internally, it provides a libdbi driver around the libpq
client library. See the included driver documentation for installation
instructions, usage, and information about driver-specific peculiarities.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-sqlite3-0.9.0nb1
- (2016-08-22) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-sqlite3-0.9.0
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-sqlite3-0.8.3.1nb10
- (2015-10-10) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-sqlite3-0.8.3.1nb9
- (2015-04-06) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-sqlite3-0.8.3.1nb8
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: libdbi-driver-sqlite3-0.8.3.1nb7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-12 15:22:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Revert "Specify readline requirement on 30 packages"
Many of these definitely do not depend on readline.
So there must be a different underlying problem, and that
should be tracked down instead of papering over it.
| 2016-12-04 06:17:46 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (667) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu 58.1
| 2016-12-04 04:51:17 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Specify readline requirement on 30 packages
/usr/libexec/binutils225/elf/ld.gold: error: cannot find -lreadline
The missing specification is obvious on DragonFly because there's
no publically accessible version of readline in base.
| 2016-08-21 21:16:58 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update databases/libdbi-drivers-* to 0.9.0.
- some of the drivers now export client library functions to the
programmer via the dbi_driver_specific_function() interface
- if necessary, the drivers now support libdbi instances
- a segfault in the oracle driver caused by INSERT statements was
- the pgsql driver now supports features specific to PostgreSQL 9
- drivers now support transactions and savepoints if the
underlying database engines do
- additional libdbi hint about position in a result set allows
tremendous speedup of sequential reads from MySQL result sets
- various memory leaks were plugged
- database specific test scripts allow tests without affecting
existing database clusters
- completely rewritten test kit increases coverage and improves
| 2016-04-11 21:02:08 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (527) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu 57.1
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-10 03:58:23 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (399) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu
| 2015-04-06 10:17:41 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (470) |
Revbump after updating textproc/icu