/p5-CDB_File, Perl5 module to use CDB files
0.99, Package name:
p5-CDB_File-0.99, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
CDB_File is a module which provides a Perl interface to Dan Berstein's
cdb is a fast, reliable, lightweight package for creating and reading
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-25) Updated to version: p5-CDB_File-0.99
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-CDB_File-0.97nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-CDB_File-0.97nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-CDB_File-0.97nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-CDB_File-0.97nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-CDB_File-0.97nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-25 09:33:10 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.99
0.99 - J. Nick Koston <email@example.com> 2016-07-16
- Add a fetch_all function for 1:1 hash mapping
0.98 - Todd Rinaldo <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2015-06-30
- Replace use vars with our (deprecated since 5.6.0)
- Switch from Dynaloader to XSLoader as it's known to be a lower memory \
0.97_01 - Todd Rinaldo <email@example.com> 2011-04-05
- Put ppport.h back in with an updated version.
- ppport.h warnings now indicate that the module is not perl 5.6 compatible,
but the test suite continues to succeed there. p5p suggests dropping support
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.