/p5-CatalystX-CRUD, CRUD framework for Catalyst applications
0.57, Package name:
p5-CatalystX-CRUD-0.57, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
CatalystX::CRUD provides a simple and generic API for Catalyst CRUD
applications. CatalystX::CRUD is agnostic with regard to data model
and data input, instead providing a common API that different
projects can implement for greater compatability with one another.
The project was born out of a desire to make Rose::HTML::Objects
easy to use with Rose::DB::Object and DBIx::Class ORMs, using the
Catalyst::Controller::Rose project. However, any ORM could implement
the CatalystX::CRUD::Model API, and any form management project
could use the resulting CatalystX::CRUD::Model subclass.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-25) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-0.57
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-0.56nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-0.56nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-0.56
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-0.55nb1
- (2013-08-23) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-0.55
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-25 09:26:39 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.57
0.57 07 Dec 2015
- failure to load object now returns 404 rather than throwing a 500.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 07:40:51 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.55 to 0.56
0.56 28 Feb 2014
- remove : character from rxOp param in internal Search::QueryParser::SQL
constructor. This allows for finding url values like http://foo/bar
which previously would be parsed as http=//foo/bar
- add 'use_lower' feature to Module::Utils to support Search::QueryParser::SQL
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-23 02:56:04 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.55
0.53 31 Oct 2012
* add list_related and view_related primarily for REST support
0.54 5 Nov 2012
* add Results->serialize() method
* refactor some Controller methods into a Role class
* Model::File->fetch() now returns undef if file does not exist. Add \
* add new required method to Object class: is_new()
* add Model->put_related method
0.55 28 Jan 2013
* add Iterator->serialize() method.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.