/p5-CatalystX-CRUD-Model-RDBO, Rose::DB::Object CRUD
0.30.2nb2, Package name:
p5-CatalystX-CRUD-Model-RDBO-0.30.2nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
CatalystX::CRUD::Model::RDBO is a CatalystX::CRUD implementation
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-Model-RDBO-0.30.2nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-Model-RDBO-0.30.2nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-Model-RDBO-0.30.2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-Model-RDBO-0.28nb1
- (2013-08-23) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-Model-RDBO-0.28
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-CatalystX-CRUD-Model-RDBO-0.22nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 07:50:43 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.28 to 0.302
0.302 13 May 2014
- fix bug in find_related() where foreign table column name assumed to be
same as local table, esp for one-to-many relationships
0.301 10 May 2014
- skip related sort_by unless explicitly passed in cxc-* params
(fix for 0.29 r14454)
0.30 28 Feb 2014
- support for CXC 0.56
0.29 07 Oct 2013
- re-enable sort of related objects as long as they are o2m not m2m
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-23 03:46:25 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.28
0.23 31 Oct 2012
* add find_related() method
0.24 5 Nov 2012
* add tests for CatalystX::CRUD::Controller::REST
0.25 5 Nov 2012
* fix skip test count for t/02-rest
0.26 28 Jan 2013
* wrap RDBO::Iterator in CXC::Iterator for search_related() and \
0.27 31 Jan 2013
* explicitly require JSON dependency for Helpers
0.28 22 July 2013
* do not attempt to sort related objects till column name api can be \
figured out r14454
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.